Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Nebraska

That would be 3 so far... I know there are others who are interested... Sound off...
    Quote Originally Posted by Neherbalmed View Post
    I'm in for the 17th.

Default FYI!

Wednesday, March 14th, 7 pm, Gretna American Legion, 11690 S. 216th Street, Gretna, 68028

Casual meet/greet to discuss prepper topics - demonstrations this month include #10 canning and dehydrated foods. Also hope to have representative from Appleseed project to talk about their marksmanship program.

All are welcome!

questions? gretnalegion@cox.net

I'll do my best to show up... Anyone up for the 17th also?

Hey Grunt

Get me the full info on the 17th and I will re-post it to other boards as well. I think we can pack in both meetups!

We're still not sure on the 17th meet up... The one we had earlier was more a meet and greet... I'm hoping to see if we can form a MAG out of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Neherbalmed View Post
    Hey Grunt

Get me the full info on the 17th and I will re-post it to other boards as well. I think we can pack in both meetups!

well, I am in for whatever. It is worth the drive. Are there enough of us out there to "pack" the place?

First thing we need to pin down is where to meet, then who can make it and where. The pizza joint was pretty good... Does anyone outside of the Omaha area want in?

When I was putting these things on before I moved, I just picked a place and set a date and a time. I have noticed most don't like to voice there opinion, they just show up. If you try and get info or preferences from every one your just going to go crazy. Just pick a spot and a time and say I'm going to be here and this is what I'm trying to do!

Some of us met before at the Pizza Gourmet restaurant in the strip mall across from Cabela's in LaVista just off of the Giles Street exit on I-80... Let's settle on the 17th at 1130 hrs.

Sound off if you're going to show at the Pizza Gourmet restaurant in the strip mall across from Cabela's in LaVista.... It will be at 1130 hrs...