Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Oath Keepers Alert: Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food

And now we have another one
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by Kathrynric View Post
    I understand in principle, but I cant seem to get it to work in practice. What I want to end up with in its simplest form is a column of project codes with a column to the right of that with uni 1 data and a column to the right of that with uni 2 data. Is that possible and how do I do it? Ive messed about with Slice & Dice but cant seem to get it how I want it.
    Gonna be a long night for you King.

Default Oath Keepers Alert Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food

I understand in principle, but I cant seem to get it to work in practice. What I want to end up with in its simplest form is a column of project codes with a column to the right of that with uni 1 data and a column to the right of that with uni 2 data. Is that possible and how do I do it? Ive messed about with Slice & Dice but cant seem to get it how I want it.

Make that all 5. Y'all should see the list of folks trying to get in. I'm not sure how these do it, unless it's still Marc the admin when I bought, and I would not rule that out. I'd bet before looking that right now I've got 50 accounts applying to get in, and most have a rumanian web address.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields