Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help in North Dakota

Default Help in North Dakota

Help!!!!

We just got offered an amazing job offer in Dickinson...but, yep housing is a problem.

If anyone has a lead, a rental, a camper, anything really, please let us know

buy a tent and a heater
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

Quote Originally Posted by only1wayout View Post
    Help!!!!

We just got offered an amazing job offer in Dickinson...but, yep housing is a problem.

If anyone has a lead, a rental, a camper, anything really, please let us know
    Congrats! I hear that's the place to be these days. I also heard that companies are building shanty towns of sorts out of shipping containers until housing catches up. But yeah, like the guy above me said... bring a tent

Good news is that I will rent you my trailer. The bad news is that I don't deliver.

Best of luck.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I live in Dickinson ND. you do NOT want a tent here once winter hits full on!!!! As for housing i may be able to help. PM me some easier contact info and we can chat about it if you want.

Fifth wheel trailer with slide outs available in Las Vegas, NV. I can deliver. PM me if interested.

What type of job did you land?
    This ain't no party. This ain't no disco. This ain't no foolin around.

He is a electrician, found a great contractor up there.

it cold, way cold up there says ogun while sittin in a lawnchair out in the arizona sunshine.

this morning on the way into work it was 1 degree... then the wind started to blow...

hello? still looking?