Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Report: Russia Sent Syria Super-Advanced S-300 Missiles

I believe the most update missile system of this type the Russians field is the S 400 system ..if it has not been since replaced with a more updated system.

The S 300 is not top of the line.

These are mostly scare articles...for public consumption.

Russia has a long standing relationship with the Syrians...and uses their ports in the Mediterranean Sea.

We...America ...has been working hard on behalf of someone not even American to interfere in the Middle East for the purpose of securing a natural gas pipeline to break the monopoly of Russia in shipping natural gas to Western Europe.

Let me clarify that....Someone in the West has been interfering in Syria and the Middle East to destabilize Syria and replace Assad as leader of Syria. Manufacturing him as a bad guy for political and social capital....lucre...in securing this natural gas pipeline...to western Europe....via Syria.

I happen to think this is a NATO/Western Europe operation and has been going on for a long long time...destabilizing nations in north Africa up to Syria. And someone has been trying to drag us Americans into it...until Donald Trump. And I think this pisses these world class nation manipulators off...big time. For Donald Trump has been jumping down the backside of NATO nations for not carrying their proper financial share ..but leaving it to us. He has been putting NATO on notice.

I suspect that this is one of the sources for the stories about Russian Collusion and Trump..for Trump and Company do not appear to be backing this overthrow of Assad in Syria by Western Financial powers..for this gas pipeline..

My limited read of history tells me that when a natural resource is discovered...these world class manipulators backed by banks and insurance companies... quietly begin their movements to secure the resources and or the travel routes to ship and transship these resources across the globe.

We are talking here not only about the resources but the shipment routes as well...and Syria is right in the middle of one of these critical shipment routes to Europe.

And this has been done over and over and over..in history ....to limit competition and or secure profits....even involving many nations and peoples to fight and die for their profits.

Someone in the West is and has been manipulating olde standing Muslim Factions to help with the Chaos in the Middle East and also in particular this discord going on in Syria over this pipeline and destabilizing this nation/region for profit. Someone in the West has been trying to use Radical Islamic factions to help in the overthrow of Assad in Syria.

See....Khawarij

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khawarij

You will seldom ever hear of this history in Islam ...it is not desired that westerners know of this history by western governments and media themselves.... that they be more easily lead/mislead by our fake leadership and media.

The manipulation of Islam and Islamic nations by western forces and nations..interests back into history...is also covered in a thin book titled

"The Empire of the City"

By E.C. Knuth

https://www.amazon.com/Empire-City-H...gateway&sr=8-1

My non Ishmaelite .02

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-07-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Russia doesn't spread the S-400 systems around - Turkey is being Muslim butt licked by Putin and allowed to buy a system - this is damn rare ...

HUGE leap forward for Syria to get a S-300 system - definite problems for Israel - Russia is making all kinds of claims that they were turning over the operation to the Syrians - then backed off for negotiation chips with Israel >>> doubt if the system ever goes 100% Syrian - won't matter in the long run - when the Russian Coalition attack starts they won't be coaching on the sidelines ....

S-400 series has a few small problems. Look not long ago Israel hit Syria and they fired the S-300 and shot down a Russian military transport....This is why you can't give expensive toys to the retarded. Israel has flown against the 300-400 systems they train with other countries that have these systems.
    Russia is pulling all it's good troops and air craft out of Syria? They have been there for a while, and have gotten to test out all the new equipment and tactics. Iran is putting loads of folks into Syria and attempting to take over much of Syria. Russia isn't dumb, they know Israel and the U.S. are both hitting Iranian's assets on the ground. When Iran provokes a really harsh response and they get it, Russia isn't coming to the Rescue. They are getting they're people out of the zone and will not protect the Syrian and Iranian groups who are going to target Israel. Russia can't respond to an Israeli oh we shot down your air craft and blew up all your missile sites that targeted our air craft.....Lots of lost revenue to Russian Military sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    Russia doesn't spread the S-400 systems around - Turkey is being Muslim butt licked by Putin and allowed to buy a system - this is damn rare ...

HUGE leap forward for Syria to get a S-300 system - definite problems for Israel - Russia is making all kinds of claims that they were turning over the operation to the Syrians - then backed off for negotiation chips with Israel >>> doubt if the system ever goes 100% Syrian - won't matter in the long run - when the Russian Coalition attack starts they won't be coaching on the sidelines ....

Is Israel buying the F 35 fighter??? How about the F 22 fighter????

Curious about this????

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Israel already gotten the F-35 with some changes. The F-22 I'm not 100% sure about but I would say no. I personally think the F-35 is a mistake. I know that the simple fact the 30mm cannons were an after thought is a bad sign, In my humble opinion..

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d