Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Report: Russia Sent Syria Super-Advanced S-300 Missiles

Israel has a history of tinkering with just about everything they buy off the shelf - hard telling what payloads they are flying >>> they don't encounter any aerial confrontation on their Syrian strikes - so having a gun on the actual strike aircraft isn't a factor right now - could have subbed in more missiles instead ..

Yes targeting systems are much better. 25mm or 20/30mm there isn't a lot of room for ammo. The missiles are hidden so how long does it take to get them into the fight??? I don't know. Remember relying on missiles cost the U.S. in the Vietnam era. Yes the missiles were not as reliable as they are now. Smart munitions are a finite resource. Luckily this isn't the only platform Israel runs. I know the targeting system is a much more technological than the "firefox" movie about the Russian planes.

I can see a use for them. The plane goes against Israel strategist for multi role planes. I have a few questions about this advancement and how it relates with the x ban radar system and such. Probably not a question that should be discussed in an open forum. I'm sure you can read between the lines on my thought pattern.

Two more F-35 "Adir" stealth fighters landed in the Holy Land of Israel joining the Israeli Air Force Stealth Fighter Squadron. These F-35 stealth fighters built by Lockheed Martin are custom made to the Israeli Air Force specifications and Israel is the only nation in the World that is allowed to conduct maintenance or reconfigure electronics and avionics and weapons systems on this 5th generation "air superiority" fighter. The United States will not sell the F-35 to any nation in the middle east for the next 10 years in a deal the U.S. made with Israel to ensure Israeli air supremacy over the region. This is inline with Israel being America's greatest ally in the middle east

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Two more F-35 "Adir" stealth fighters landed in the Holy Land of Israel joining the Israeli Air Force Stealth Fighter Squadron. These F-35 stealth fighters built by Lockheed Martin are custom made to the Israeli Air Force specifications and Israel is the only nation in the World that is allowed to conduct maintenance or reconfigure electronics and avionics and weapons systems on this 5th generation "air superiority" fighter. The United States will not sell the F-35 to any nation in the middle east for the next 10 years in a deal the U.S. made with Israel to ensure Israeli air supremacy over the region. This is inline with Israel being America's greatest ally in the middle east

Do not mess with God's chosen people. Just sayin '