Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sources: US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

what's going on with these Brits digging up these moldy oldy cryptkeeper posts? - there was another the other day ...

and $400/bbl oil prices...
    That would make driving my BOV cost prohibitive.

That would make my scooters cost prohibitive...

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

On the serious side...I've been reading somewhere that Israel now has F 35s. I am thinking that Israel has been doing test flights and perhaps probes into Iran and other nations to see how well the stealth works....in readiness for this possibility. Payload on the F 35 is not large...and that means carefully selecting targets.

Range on the F 35 is also not far....compared to other aircraft...such as the F 15/16.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    On the serious side...I've been reading somewhere that Israel now has F 35s. I am thinking that Israel has been doing test flights and perhaps probes into Iran and other nations to see how well the stealth works....in readiness for this possibility. Payload on the F 35 is not large...and that means carefully selecting targets.

Range on the F 35 is also not far....compared to other aircraft...such as the F 15/16.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Israel was testing the stealth when they first got them. They test them down in the desert at a base called Uvda where they train all the anti aircraft gunners and the pilots to deal with the different anti aircraft missiles and weapons systems. Then they test them over Lebanon and Syria. I know they bought a full squadron and have another ordered. I don't know why. The F-35 has limits to pay load and distance and etc.... The submarines service got a shout out here recently and it was discussed that they would more than likely be a first strike platform.... I personally think that drones that have the ranges to Iran and back to Israel are what I would arm up even if it decreased the time over target. Unloaded I know it is 24-48 hours, and then flight time home... Israel has been doing sneaky Pete's for a long time over in Iran. I would be surprised to see BIBI make the decision. The man has been a politics for too many years.

Again we will see what we are going to see. I have seen the folks at the Kiryah or the Israeli Pentagon who planned the Osirac, Iraq attack coming and going, been a few years. I know they have had plans on the books for a while... The ability hasn't changed yet the Political has not been there. Too many Generals who are Leftist ****s who are not the men their Fathers were....

https://defensemaven.io/warriormaven...UG9xtP00PIn-Q/

since this posting has gone this direction >>> article on the new generation B-21 Stealth Raider ....

Default -

It varies. For the last case they took over a year to conduct the descriptive test. And there would be further shortlisting before candidates are called for the descriptive phase. So just set back and relax. By the way how many marks were you expecting?

Same here in the USA Finris...same here.

The ability hasn't changed yet the Political has not been there. Too many Generals who are Leftist ****s who are not the men their Fathers were....

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

looking more & more like Biden will be getting his Middle East war >>> highly likely an incursion of some magnitude is going to pop SOON on the Isreal/Lebanon border - been brewing for a few decades now - the Hezbollah are Iran proxy terrorists controlling the country ...

Biden refuses to even have a phone conversion with Isreal - won't take a call or return one >>> he's egging the tension on with a vengeance ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    looking more & more like Biden will be getting his Middle East war >>> highly likely an incursion of some magnitude is going to pop SOON on the Isreal/Lebanon border - been brewing for a few decades now - the Hezbollah are Iran proxy terrorists controlling the country ...

Biden refuses to even have a phone conversion with Isreal - won't take a call or return one >>> he's egging the tension on with a vengeance ....
    Biden admin gave the Houthi Rebels in Yemen a pass off the terror list. The Yemen Houthi's are Iran Proxies as well. What did they do? The day of and after? Drones with High Explosives and aimed them at places. One place was a Saudi Airport. You can see the plane on fire. The US state department called the SAudis immediatly....

Israel and everyone who has been friends with the US, are having to reevaluate things. Tiwain is in the sights of China...Australia is having a territorial issues with them. They all see the writting on the wall. Trump was good for these other countries as well.
    China Biden, has let everyone of them down. They all know he is a blow hard. Talking about taking people behind the bleachers in High School. When what we need is someone who would "B--ch" slap you in front of everyone if you got out of line.

The last few months the Aytollahs in Iran have made sure that they're Proxies didn't start anything. Why? They were afraid of what Trump Would do....
    Biden, the US Air Base in Northern Iraq was rocketed. Contractor killed and US service memebers wounded....Biden's response.... Are we having peach Ice cream for desert at lunch today.....
    Things could get real very fast. Why, weakness on the US administration side of things. US has gone a full year without a casualty in Asscrackistan... HOw much longer do you think that will last?