Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Ultimate Zombie Defense Tool!

Default Introducing the Ultimate Zombie Defense Tool!

We have come buy the Ultimate in Bug-Out/Zombie Defense tool as well as all round general multi-purpose tool.......

.......Introducing the CROVEL, the last multi-tool you will EVER need!

Worrying about those pesky Zombies are a thing of the past!

Due to contract agreements, we are unable to sell these on our website - however if you would like one (we have 18 currently in stock [9 tan and 9 OD green]) send me an email at support@emacstacticalshop.com or PM me on here). They are $110+$20 flat rate shipping.

Tell whoever is photo shopping your images that shovels don't leave shadows on the sky.
    Esse Quam Videri , Semper Paratus , My Karma ran over your Dogma.

thought you had found a bowl of my womans chili..........................

$130 bucks for an trench tool with zero reviews? I hate to say it, but I wouldn't even consider one of these without some of the larger sites having some reviews, first. That's a bit of $.

Its a brand new product with military contracts currently in the works - larger sites will not have it. I was lucky to be able to get them for resale as I am the only dealer allowed for Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo31rex31 View Post
    Its a brand new product with military contracts currently in the works -.
    That would explain the price . For what it is , this thing should sell for half of it's current price .

Is that a tactical bottle opener in the shovel blade? Any why is it on the tan one and not the green one?

Its both on the Tan and Green

For utility sake I like the idea that it has a wedge-like / prying area on one end, however, it seems like it would get in the way of shoveling and/or be a potential hazard. Many multipurpose tools (This extends from hand tools to multi-use shovels) have one area that a user can safely hold on to. This design to me looks like a potential accident waiting to happen. Consider that shovels, knives, axes, are all meant to be carried a certain way so that if an accident occurs you are hit with the non-sharp or pointy end.

My .02c without holding it. I would have to actually play with one to see if it addresses my concerns. But other than that, I would say the price is pretty steep when compared to an ordinary e-tool. However if quality is good it wouldn't matter much.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo31rex31 View Post
    Its a brand new product with military contracts currently in the works - larger sites will not have it. I was lucky to be able to get them for resale as I am the only dealer allowed for Pennsylvania.
    Which military?
    France?