Thread: The fruits of my labor Part 1

Default The fruits of my labor Part 1

Looks Great
    Live Free or Die

Fantastic. I hope the rest of your harvest is as beautiful as that selection.

Great lookin veggies!
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Fantastic veggies. did you have a problem with rust on the green beans? Ours have these rust spots on them, the hubby sprayed the correct stuff on them and on the the wax beans and has tended the garden well. I figure we lose about a third of what we've picked due to the rust and the itsy bitsy worm I found on one bean. I do have to say the squash, cukes and tomatoes are doing great.

Thanks for all the comments and the kind words. A Garden takes a lot of work doesn't it?

festes very nice show and tell. You can also make zucchini pickles ...they taste OK but I dunno about nutrition value.
    ...because without American there is no free world...you betcha!

Quote Originally Posted by river rat View Post
    festes very nice show and tell. You can also make zucchini pickles ...they taste OK but I dunno about nutrition value.
    Thanks for the tip, it will have to wait though, I think I hurt the plants feelings, they didn;t make anymore after I made this video