Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Azariah (Uriah Blaakman), took the money and ran

Default Azariah (Uriah Blaakman), took the money and ran

Sent MO for the Rangerrack, haven't heard from him and now he's banned so I guess it doesn't matter no one else will be sending him money.

Posted by Grumpus:
    Congrats you pathetic little thief.

You got yourself a sticky so that all members and potential members can easily learn about your character. I for one look forward to your return visits, as this will just keep this thread up front and center. Hell I just might post in this thread on a daily basis to make sure this happens. A warning bell for all not to deal with you, and constant reminder to the world that you have no character and are a THIEF.
    Last edited by Grumpus Monkus; 09-24-2011 at 04:49 AM.

It appears he left some folks hanging....let us work on it and get back to you.
    “We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.”
    Thomas Jefferson

I am the powdered donut KING!!!

Thumbs down

bulldog, he has me for about $50 in trade items, I sent him my items and he confirmed by PM he received them and told me he was waiting on a money order (probably from you) to ship out my items last Friday. I have sent two emails to him and have had no response. What did he send you for a shipping address? PM me, do you have a phone number, I don't. I am sending you a PM with the info that I have on this guy. We may have to call his local PD and file criminal complaints, maybe if we both do they might do something. PM incoming.

I just noticed he left me positive feedback, that was nice of him (rolling eyes).
    Last edited by panoz77; 08-18-2011 at 10:57 PM.

Sorry he left you guys hanging. Panoz has the only addy i have for him. Pm me if you need it as well.
    What this forum is all about:
    Share your expertise and enjoy the camaraderie. "Share what you know, learn what you don't."

Quote Originally Posted by panoz77 View Post
    bulldog, he has me for about $50 in trade items, I sent him my items and he confirmed by PM he received them and told me he was waiting on a money order (probably from you) to ship out my items last Friday. I have sent two emails to him and have had no response. What did he send you for a shipping address? PM me, do you have a phone number, I don't. I am sending you a PM with the info that I have on this guy. We may have to call his local PD and file criminal complaints, maybe if we both do they might do something. PM incoming.

I just noticed he left me positive feedback, that was nice of him (rolling eyes).
    Replied to PM

Guess I'll be at the Post Office tomorrow filing a complaint as well since I used a USPO MO, bad stupid of him if he is scamming when they are used.

[emailAzariah-]donhobbes@yahoo.com[/email]
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I like this site and don't blame anyone on it other than Azzaholia and myself. I started not to make the deal with him, just an odd feeling from teh get go but did it anyway. It happens from time to time on any forum.

don hobbes sounds fake too.

jus sayin

Well after several attempts from Panoz and myself Azariah will not reply to any of our emails. It's possible he had a car wreck on the way to the post office to mail everyone's items, but then again he's a college student and was just hungry.

Man, I guess I was lucky not to deal with him. He wanted that HAM radio I had and told me he had no money but offered all kinds of stuff on trade. I had a bad feeling and told im no trades, Cash up front.