Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's been keeping us up all night

Ok, so this funny looking dog is actually a house pet, like a real dog? He lives in doors full time? If so, can he be house trained, or litter box trained like a dog or cat?? (serious question. I know nothing about goats)
    you've got "replica" on the side of your guns and I have Desert Eagle point 5 0 on the side of mine

Oh my heavens NO. He will not be a house pet. This is a little 3 week old kid which its mother abandoned. He is a Pygmy/Nigerian cross back wether. So he would get the size of a large dog. And is already climbing all over my kitchen table etc. He is just in the house until he can be worked back into the herd full time (big enough to fend off the others and eating solids). He'll be worked outside over the next couple of weeks. Right now we take him out morning and night to the herd. They have stopped attacking him, but he thinks he is a dog at this point so screams holy heck if we leave him alone in the field. Over the next two weeks he'll get left longer and longer daily, until he only comes in at night, then eventually out there full time.
    While people do keep small goats as pets. I won't sell them to people trying to keep them as pets. Its not good for the goat, and almost always ends up in an abandoned goat. They chew everything, cannot be properly housebroke, and climb everything. They aren't housepets, they are livestock.

Sabrina

Oh I much rather be a goat lady than a cat lady!

goats definitely