Thread: Cattle on craigslist

Default Cattle on craigslist

Does anyone have experience selling cattle on craigslist? We have a few grey calves that we want to get rid of this fall, but being grey they will get docked $0.20-$0.30 in the sale barn. So was wondering what the bad points were? Thanks in advance.

bought and sold em on there..post some pics and sell away..charge for hauling or whatever..lotta cow newbies wanna buy one for the yard...theyll eat em up..

I posted some longhorns for sale on craigslist for my uncle. Everything went smooth, besides that effing bull not wanting to go into trailer.
    I still hate commies, even after they changed their name to liberals...

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootstalker View Post
    I posted some longhorns for sale on craigslist for my uncle. Everything went smooth, besides that effing bull not wanting to go into trailer.
    He thought he was going to meet Explo72
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry

Any Man Who thinks He Can Be Prosperous By Letting The Government Take Care Of Him, Better Take A Closer Look At The American Indian

cows got way more patience than man

Quote Originally Posted by dieselbeef View Post
    cows got way more patience than man
    And then there are those few.....
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Be careful and look in the correct section for cows on Craigslist...
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry

Any Man Who thinks He Can Be Prosperous By Letting The Government Take Care Of Him, Better Take A Closer Look At The American Indian

thanks everyone!

^^^Wishing I could buy one of your cows!!....Where could I put it?!....Living In Town, Do they even let u have cows in the backyard?....Totally new idea, never before in my life, have I ever wanted to buy a cow!! Maybe Im Not that City Gal anymore, that I used to be! LOL And this way of thinking/prepping mentality has rubbed off on me!

Well anyway, Best of Luck! :-)

Thanks CeCe Nightngale ! Good luck to you as well!