Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request's Here.

I'll start. July 4th weekend we are bringing my MIL down to live with us. she has been diagnosed with Altzheimers about 7-8 years ago. We sure need prayers to help us deal with the situation and to know what to do. Thanks all.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

BP, my father as well as 3 other family members have/had Alzheimer's. I will pray for your family to receive God's blessings of patience and for His guidance through this journey.
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry

Any Man Who thinks He Can Be Prosperous By Letting The Government Take Care Of Him, Better Take A Closer Look At The American Indian

Prayers sent. Don't forget to take time and care for yourselves. God bless.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe....

I find that they older I get the more I find that that people around me need more and more prayers. This is a good thread, I'm glad you started it. Backpacker and Choctaw I can't begin to know what it is like to be in your position. All I can do it pray for your loved ones.

You are both in my prayers as well. May God grant you courage, strength and patience. This is a hard plow to pull and it takes a very special type of person to hitch up to that singletree.

Thanks, I am blessed. My post was meant to give strength to BP and his family.
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry

Any Man Who thinks He Can Be Prosperous By Letting The Government Take Care Of Him, Better Take A Closer Look At The American Indian

Great thread. My prayers are with you both.

Thanks all. We know it's not gonna be easy, just tryin to figure out how to get thru it.
    Choctaw, prayers sent for you guys as well.

Excellent thread, thanks for kickin it off Alaska
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

God bless!

Default Uncle getting liver transplant now

Please pray for my uncle. He was on the liver transplant list in Kansas and at noon today they received a call saying a liver had been located. He is on his way to the hospital at this time.

Thank you.