Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Prayer Request's Here.

My prayers have been going out to all of you on a daily basis. Please don't think because I don't post, I'm not responding. I am in prayer every morning and every evening, daily. <3
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Prayers up for Alaskas family. Hope they find them.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Same here. Prayers to Beo, Alaska , and all our members.

Prayers going up for both Alaska and Beo and their families. And for any others on here in need of prayer.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Thanks my dear friends.
    I received a text at 3 am this morning 10-2
    They found my cousins body 3/4 a mile away from the crash site. 2 of the 4 remain missing.
    My cousin and his family are devout Christians. David’s dad was abroad in Russia as a missionary and has made it back state side.

Dave and his family grew up in the Glen Allen area of Alaska. Around 260 miles north of Anchorage.
    A devout Christian family that reached wide. Dave and his family carved a piece of property in Chickaloon Alaska. Roughly about a 70 minutes drive north of Anchorage.
    They, being devout Christians and ministering to Remote regions developed a program called Kingdom Air Corp

http://www.kingdomaircorps.org/

Truly a God send.

Anyways. His example will live on.
    We know he is now swapping stories with many of our loved ones that got to meet the big guy before hom
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

I am so sorry John... Your family has my deepest sympathies.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Prayers and condolences, John. At least all of you have the comfort of knowing he is with Jesus.

I'm sorry for your loss John. david sounds like a great person from a great family. Heaven is now richer.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13