Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I bugged out - West Central BC, Canada

Hope it works out for you. Good Luck!

I looking forward to see some pics... sounds lovely enough.
    ...because without American there is no free world...you betcha!

Hope your Home is Earthquake Ready. BC is awaiting a Big one - not my first choice in Bug Outs. I'll take SD.

Nevertheless, at least you acted. Wish we had the $ to. Perhaps if Uncle Sammy payed us the $22,000 he owes us (taxes, long story), that might happen. More likely we'll end up just like Joe Louis.

Ithink thats great for you guys. I just cant see me leaving the mountains of WV so Im going to land here that is perfect and perfect price. I hope by end year to be self sufficient.
    Last edited by weebows01; 06-10-2011 at 05:56 AM.

Default Help - I want post Pics

OK - I want to post some pics - good stuff. Can I upload images? Or do I have to post them on another site and then link it?

It ain't so bad up here - We are lovin' it... ...we're not Rambo's who can live in a hollowed out tree stump. We just wanted to go very remote and stockpile, before SHTF. BTW - IMHO the 100% sure sign that it's time to bug out, if you haven't already: When they hit the internet kill switch... ...that's when it's martial law, mass FEMA camp roundups, "just in time" supply chain failure(empty store shelves), etc. , WW3? maybe

West-Central BC (and central / northern Canada in general) is unlikely to be a nuclear target if Uncle Sam provokes Russia/China. Those 2 have a mutual defense pact BTW - called the S.C.O. - believe me, Russia + China = a Superpower. Anything is possible, and I do beliieve America will instigate WW3 in a desperate bid to save the empire.

Anyway - some image posting advice would be cool !!

You will have to add them to another website and link them here . Anyway I love what you did I wish i could. Everything is just city over here.

Now I am just wondering how much it all would cost to move to that area in Canada.
    Would cost a bit more I guess if you move from Holland.

And wondering how much acres do you have?
    Last edited by Durban; 06-27-2011 at 06:08 AM.

congratulations on taking action.by acting before SHTF you became an emigrant not a refugee.

every BOL has advantages and disadvantages, so take the armchair quarterbacks with a grain of salt.

sounds like you have the excess $$ to rectify any deficiencies.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

So, how did you change citizenships, or did you? How easy is it to do?

And gun ownership? I know you may own certain firearms but not others...like ones that are suitable for self defense situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Fl_Cracker View Post
    And gun ownership? I know you may own certain firearms but not others...like ones that are suitable for self defense situations.
    Also limited to 10 rd magazines (Rifles), NO HOLLOWPOINT handgun ammo, annual possession and acquisition license, handguns only allowed from the house to the range and back, no stops and no sidetrips(gas or groceries). Beautiful area but firearms and ammo pretty restricted.
    Bureaucrats are like rabid pitbulls with blinders...Its always better if you don't draw attention to yourself.