Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Strange Cattle Sighting

I couldn't figure out how to narrow down enough to google them.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I couldn't figure out how to narrow down enough to google them.
    I don't use google, KC. I use http://www.ask.com and usually get excellent results with THAT search engine. My results were obtained by simply typing in "cow with stripes".
    Last edited by CWandM; 05-10-2011 at 12:16 AM. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    Thought you were talking about my ex there for a few... she wore this panda outfit once and she was a lil on the big side and well ya anyways
    Does she come from a large family? Probably about 30 in the pasture.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I think maybe somebody should look into this closer. I seem to remember something about aliens abducting cattle, weird butchering. Could be some kind of genetic modification.

The world is at risk, run...

My mind is already spinning out of control, they know I am on to them I hear them outside now, mooh moooh. their coming ...

Implement emergency preparedness plan #472 genetically modified Bovine invasion counter insurgency action. Release the red healers…thank God for the Australians and New Zealanders K9 response team. The world has been saved, one more day.
    ‘God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world.

Quote Originally Posted by brushbuster67 View Post
    I think maybe somebody should look into this closer. I seem to remember something about aliens abducting cattle, weird butchering. Could be some kind of genetic modification.

The world is at risk, run...

My mind is already spinning out of control, they know I am on to them I hear them outside now, mooh moooh. their coming ...

Implement emergency preparedness plan #472 genetically modified Bovine invasion counter insurgency action. Release the red healers…thank God for the Australians and New Zealanders K9 response team. The world has been saved, one more day.
    BB, are you and Preppy in the same MAG?? J/C

Nope, mortal enemies. I am pretty sure he has my house bugged and is cloaking my computer because he is always saying the same stuff I am thinking. Now I need to get away from this coffee and get some work done.

Coffee taste good, think there is something in it that is addictive. Coffee comes from Columbia. Cocaine comes from Columbia. Coffee and cocaine are both addictive and they are both from Columbia. Columbia is trying to Enslave the world.

I did not see this one coming got no emergency preparedness plan to implement. Fail safe plan number 3491 roll up in ball and cry like a little girl, I need my Coffee.
    ‘God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world.

They look to me like Dutch belted, or possibly Panda cattle..which are being bred up here in WA and cost a fortune....I mean a serious fortune...upwards of 15k for seed stock a piece.

Those cows aren't weird, these cows are weird:

cows & cows & cows

yes they are a breed,, heritage altho.. my friend in colorado has two heifers,, supposedly they need very little grain during winter for milk production and or their enzymes in their milk is slightly different
    The magazine Grit actually gave one away last year in a sweepstakes..they are on the rise... supposedly also a smaller breed called Panda,, maybe thats a nickname but if these are the larger.. go look on American Livestock Breed Conservancy website..you'll see all kinds of goodies,, I have some poultry breeds myself

My vote is for:
    Belted Galloways