Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Reviews

Default Open Reviews

I think I set it where any Premium can post in a review. Let us know if I screwed up.

KAYAK, where are you???
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I was off sharpening a stick to poke you with.....and I'm not a premium....so I cant test the theory.
    Did you just throw a chicken at me?!

Well, you can still read what people have to say, without Mods controlling the testing.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

C'mon CHIP, you know you wanna open it up so I can post

I really just want the site to support itself. C'mon, for the price of a case of beer, you have full rein, and more than one headache.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I really just want the site to support itself. C'mon, for the price of a case of beer, you have full rein, and more than one headache.
    Lol, sorry, but right now I'm unemployed and on the job-hunt......I have to bum beer off family members.

Come on down south. I can have you employed in time for lunch tomorrow.

Careful, things stay like they have been for the last couple months for me, I might just take you up on the offer.

As it is, I've still got enough of a cushion to be a little picky and try and stay around my family.....but jobs that pay enough to keep me alive and making payments on my student loans are few and far between around here right now.

Well..........the reviews are just sitting here empty..........you know you want to KINGCHIP, you know you want to

Default Open Reviews

Been a while since Ive done anything with this. Hopefully Ill get some time over the next few days to get some info up now that Ive actually got some trail time in with the new setup.