Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas Weather

Default Texas Weather

It was 97 earlier here in central Texas it is now 58 talk about a radical change. Don't get wrong I'll enjoy the cooler weather. TGM

Yep *48 here in North Texas...96 yesterday!
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry

Any Man Who thinks He Can Be Prosperous By Letting The Government Take Care Of Him, Better Take A Closer Look At The American Indian

Hey, I moved from Fort Worth to northwestern PA a year ago (love makes you do strange things) and i ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.

I got to fire up the fireplace one more time. Well, I got to without cranking down the A/C. Ok, well, I was reaching, but I like a fireplace.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

It's in the 70's outside right now, supposed to get down to 55 tonight... again. It's weird, but I'm enjoying it. It's a good break from the 100+ we had last week.

Send some my way if you get tired of it. We need the rain down south. We have had 1" since august, and that was in December.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

http://www.drought.unl.edu/dm/monitor.html

Texas is in very bad shape.

A few miles away is flood water....everywhere...

New Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma...even Florida

i cant put enough water on my gardens.no rain since January. looking @90s all next week.

Quote Originally Posted by preppy View Post
    http://www.drought.unl.edu/dm/monitor.html

Texas is in very bad shape.

A few miles away is flood water....everywhere...

New Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma...even Florida

As a whole, no. Typical La Nina weather pattern. East Texas is OK. About IH 35 west is dry, but it ain't the first time. Last year Big Bend area had record rainfall. Just the nature of the beast. Ya gotta be tough to put up with this weather.