Thread: RT News report with the Three Percenters

Thumbs up RT News report with the Three Percenters

For Virginian Travis Fox, militia is a state of mind—and gun control is a carte-blanche. The government is meant to be kept in check with arms. Fox is part of the Three Percenters—a militia with its own flag, plenty of guns and a manifesto that proclaims it only takes three percent of gun owners to overthrow the government. They gathered April 19, 2010 on the banks of the Potomac River in Virginia with a warning to those in power: "attempt to further oppress us at your peril." More and more of America's 84 million gun owners say they're tired of compromising on their right to bear arms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ2e8z2F8wM
    Live Free or Die. End of Story.

I think that this is one of the reasons why I choose to live in Arizona...It is a big change from Ohio and the anti-gun mentality there....I could not own some of the firearms that I currently own there,,,,Moreover, if I chose to move back there, I would be a felon for owning a semi-auto M-4 carbine....

It is nice to see Wayne of the NRA, finally make a stand...I gave up with the NRA when they agreed with the 94 ban of assault weapons....Gun Owners Of America appears to be the group I agree most with....