Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Dakota hiding?

Hello! New here from the Montana/North Dakota border. 6 to 8 foot drifts in my front yard and just yesterday remarked on how long and green the grass was growing. Snowed in but at least I have power; many in the area are without. Stay safe silvergramma!

My hubby told me ND had more snow. silver, i hope it wasn't you. Stay safe, friend

Actually most people from this area are too busy working. It's boom time because of the oilfield and prices for housing and land are going through the roof! Many people living in campers and 5th wheels wrapped in plastic; imagine this when it's -50 degrees outside! My BIL owns a RV/trailer park and has people calling everyday begging him for a spot! Last year there was a tent city in Williston, ND; we're expected to have even more transients in the area this summer.

see I knew there was someone with a Dak in there some where...no wait maybe that was a prairie dog? looks to the west.. to white to tell yet.. cant see any grass!!! lmao

I'm in ND. Grand Forks, right on the raging Red.

Finally!!!! lmao.. ok thats three for ND

I am in Dickinson ND. fiancee has family in Minot and Mayville and a sister in Minnesota. Looking to meet others. See my Introduction thread.