Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Plans to invade Israel prepared

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

interesting...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    LOl. dont worry. He is on vacation .. BaHAMAS I think
    oh noooo.... lol....
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by Nakba View Post
    lots of fear an dhate mongering going on here.
    have you all lost your mind?
    israel is the problem, not Obama or the Arabs.
    WTF are you talking about? Israel is our saving grace in the middle east.
    MOLON LABE

MountainCourage Guest

Who has always been our strongest and most supportive ally in recent history? Who has always stood with us, rarely questioned and NEVER meddled in our affairs, only wanting our support? Who is a nation under constant threat of their men, women, children, and posterity being annihilated? Where is the only place in the world besides America where an Arab person can live in peace and have some semblance of life and liberty? Who, if they did relinquish their hold on this territory, would only be giving an enemy that seeks only to destroy them even more strategic ground to do so? Who is only brutal and quick to justice BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO BE!? Finally, who is the only nation in the known world who will stand beside us if the SHTF and we needed it, without a second thought? The answer to these questions is Israel, for any of the "the Jews are the problem" jack...s'. Even without bringing any religious ideals or beliefs into the equation, the nation of Israel is our only strong and true ally in the free world. God forbid our PC PTB decide to turn our backs on them. It will be international security homicide for us because then we will truly be alone in the world. Israel will stand without our help because they will not hesitate to do anything in their power to protect their freedom and their nations people, including the several million FREE arabs there! Then when we get to that place in history where the world finally decides we have passed our usefulness, and we look to them for their support, they will turn their backs on us saying, "where were you, when our men, women, children, and innocent grandchildren were being tortured, raped, murdered?" To the poster who spoke of how oppressive the Jews are to the Palestinians, I would just say you need to check your facts friend. What good, decent, productive, and free things they do have is only because of Israel. Radical Arabs do not want freedom or a land of their own, they want every last bit of land, rights, life and blood that that the Jewish people have, and they will not rest until they finally get it or are a point is made with them. I hope Israel sticks to their guns and never gives up once square inch of dirt. Matter of fact I think we could learn a little bit from them in possibly protecting our own borders!
    Just the humble opinion of a old-school conservative white patriot from the deep south.

+1000