Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maryland

I'm in AA county, heaven help me. I've lived on the shore and loved it. We need to do an AoSHQ type meet up sometime.

im down in southren MD (st. mary's county) im intrested and would like to see where this goes.

marylander here....annapolis area. doesnt seem like there are too many preppers in the area...whats up with that.

While I have everyones attention, does anyone know of a remote area where I can work with my 18" shotgun? Too many people have said its too short.
    ...if we want peace, we must plan for war...

So. MD here, North Charles County area.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Q.Citizen View Post
    So. MD here, North Charles County area.
    you wouldent happen to be near waldorf would you? im up in waldorf failry frequetly.

I'm with you abwagner... Southern Maryland here, Budds Creek approximately. Been prepping for about 2 years now. What for, I am not sure, but I am and will be ready for it. I can be considered an outdoorsman/preparer. I can dehydrate meat without electricity. I can start fire without matches or lighter in the wettest of conditions. I have a big mean dog who can survive just fine on her own in the woods and she listens. I have an arsenal w/ammo as well as 4 season survival gear for myself plus 2. I was/am a Life Scout. I know first-aid and CPR. You are not alone in Maryland.

Quote Originally Posted by aspireone View Post
    you wouldent happen to be near waldorf would you? im up in waldorf failry frequetly.

That's the general area. Spend some time down in the county often

Nice. any good ares to do some camping or stealth camping around waldorf? Im up there for work and never have time to scout around. Down here in st marys, im running out of places to camp. Due to all the construction and teenage punks trapising around the woods drinking and what not.

Here in Laurel, just hangin out !

Default Preping organization in MD

for those interested
    http://mdpreparedness.com/forum/index.php

great group.