Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Checking Out With Lots Of Canned Goods In Your Cart

i just say that the end is near and look at them like theres stupid for not buying extra food . if anyone ever confronts me about it very much i will ask them to explain to me why they arnt prepping . i mean convince me to put my **** back on the shelve please if your argument for not prepping is better than mine to prep. then im all ears . oh yea and have a nice day

like my grandfather used to say "better to let someone think your a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt" i know its not his saying but thats where i first herd it...

Quote Originally Posted by 12ga hellbender View Post
    like my grandfather used to say "better to let someone think your a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt" i know its not his saying but thats where i first herd it...
    Mark Twain, I believe...but my grandfather used it as well.
    Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Call me... The Punisher.

You could make it far less painful and just live in a very remote area like I do in Montana. Everyone here gets groceries once a month (twice a month for a few select neighbors.). The one time I had a tourist in line behind me comment on the number of groceries we had (three cars heaped full), I turned to respond. The checker beat me to it....

"Mister, you're in Montana and ought to shut the hell up. This guy only buys groceries once a month and he's local (I only lived 120 miles away ). Why don't you go home?"

I loved it. Of course, I've had them do the same kind of stuff when I was open carrying in a store on my way back to cow camp from moving cows.