tell me, is anyone interested in any recipes to make your own medicine, i am known for my odd recipes, we call them our prep meds, but our family members and freinds see them as being our werd recipes. i have lots of them! i would like to post them if, anyone is interested, please feel free to add any if you have some,

RECIPE # 1

my son is in the milatary, he developed something on his feet like trench foot.his feet would bleed , and his toes where growing together ,he went to the dr. and the dr. couldnt do anything for him, so mom to the rescue! lol, i found this recipe and made it up for him and had him use it, hes use to my odd resipes! lol, anyway in 1-2 weeks it was GONE, it works great! i hope you all enjoy this recipe and any other odd recipes i have.

an anti-fungal / anti-yeast treatment

2-tablespoons boric acid.
1-cup cornstarch.

place in a large salt shaker. shake on any area with fungal rash.
makes a great baby shower gift.
some skin rashes are severe enough to take two weeks to heal. also works great on athletes foot.

tell me, is anyone interested in any recipes to make your own medicine,

RECIPE # 2

i had a hard time getting this recipe, the amish used this years ago,, for pneumonia when the drs had no hope, there was a drug store that packaged it up and sent it to you the drug store is closed now but the phamacist guy that ownen the drug store still packages it up and you can still order it, his health is not well, i called him to see if i could get the recipe, and he said NO, i would hate for this recipe to be lost forever like so many good recipes from long ago, when you get the package its all measured out and here it is. . .

LUNG FEVER SALVE

12oz.-unsalted lard
2 oz.- camphor
3 oz. - beeswax
3 oz. - rosin (powdered)
heat the above in a double boiler. take off heat, then add....
2 teaspoons raw linseed oil, 20 ml. turpentin
bottle up, used for colds and pneumonia, rub on chest and back.
it will store for years.