Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Electromagnetic pulse risks and terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Iran's top nuclear scientist killed today

https://johnbwellsnews.com/live-upda...ate-media-say/

just part of Isreal's post-Trump planning - they just might roll out their attack on that buried nuke facility >>> get that while Trump is still in office and can arrange a wall of carrier fighters between Iran & Isreal ....

Default -

Alyssa is a close friend of mine. We have been talking alot lately about the dirty works of Wikipedia and if you know her you also know her pull in the media area that she has.

Ill be looking forward to your next story. BTW Joel did you get my email?

Default -

With some slight experience as one of them and with Analysts, I noted the problem, acknowledge that many can park their bias and do an effective job subject and issue dependent but am firmly convinced it is a problem. glad to see someone delving into it. Look forward to the result.

Default -

With some slight experience as one of them and with Analysts, I noted the problem, acknowledge that many can park their bias and do an effective job subject and issue dependent but am firmly convinced it is a problem. glad to see someone delving into it. Look forward to the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Uncle View Post
    So. My realtor was right. Although she had no idea at what level, when she said "It's all about Location, Location, Location". You want a place where you can get water. Grow a few things, raise a few animals. Try to avoid Earthquakes, floods, fire, tornadoes, hurricanes, mud slides, volcanoes, sink holes, Nuclear strike/fall out, and liberals (arguably the most dangerous thing on the planet). That is a very complex Venn Diagram, when superimposed on a map. It would be an interesting exercise. But that's why the call me the "Crazy Uncle"

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
    i absolutely agree. theres nothing "crazy" about saying truth.