Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin MAG?

Default Wisconsin MAG?

from here
    http://www.whenshtf.com/showthread.php?t=22898

couple of us have talked via PM

are folks interested in possibly starting a MAG?

Maybe coordinate BOL's equipment training? A way to help each other in everything from Blizzards and the spring floods to WW III??

IF not cool

if so we should start talking to eachother

Since I am new to the SHTF preparedness, I know I could use some help in some areas. I am down for doing some like a meet a greet on a weekend. Personally I love this idea since it never hurts to have friends that are also prepared. Just the fact that in a SHTF situation we could exchange intel makes plenty of sense for me.

Why go on your own when like minded individuals are available to network with now? After all if this is about preparedness and education...
    I'm not paranoid; I'm just overly aware of the tyrannical zombie post-nuclear economic catastrophe.

Maye a gun range meeting or anyone know of a friendly local restaurant? Gun Store? Surplus store ect ect?

Anyone else interested?

What do others think about doing a meet at a place like Cabela's?

I don't know if anyone would be interested to ask questions regarding specific equipment/gear/etc. and pick the group's mind. Everybody tends to have different skills that can provide useful insight to others. For example, my fine tuned skills/knowledge are related to what the Boy Scouts teach (oh so many of them), engineering/technology, and more. Or it could just be a simple thing too.
    I'm not paranoid; I'm just overly aware of the tyrannical zombie post-nuclear economic catastrophe.

i think thats the way to go.

Have people prepare a maybe hour class on some area of expertise and meet at some place and have maybe some people talk about what they've done this week to prep.

See if anyone need help with stuff over the next moth or so, building a fence, hooking up an Generac generator, bov work whatever. Let people coordinate and then assuming time and place do some shooting or a hike or some other type of wilderness or combat prepping drill type stuff.

Keep the Group apprised of people situations so if folks need assistance we can help em. And then go home for a month, probly need a yahooo group or other mailing list eventually.

Way to keep in touch to mutulally assist and survive. More like grown ups Scouting group as opposed to a "militia" which afaik train to fight primarily.

Quote Originally Posted by X-cop View Post
    from here
    http://www.whenshtf.com/showthread.php?t=22898

couple of us have talked via PM

are folks interested in possibly starting a MAG?

Maybe coordinate BOL's equipment training? A way to help each other in everything from Blizzards and the spring floods to WW III??

IF not cool

if so we should start talking to eachother
    I would be in...

cool

trying to coordinate people

i'll pm ya soon

I would probably be interested if you do not mind an Iowa member. My BOL is currently in richland county WI

Hello guy's. I'd be in if the time & date works.

Your in Eau Clair right Griffin?