Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: "Health Care" Bill Just Passed in the House

Unhappy

It still has to go through the Senate -- which will be tougher -- and then to reconciliation.
    The "fat lady" ain't sung yet.

But ... once again ... I find myself in need of buying more ammo!!!

still has to pass the senate

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

sorry didnt see the post already saying that

their is still hope it gets shot down in the senate...

then there is hope these a-holes get booted from office and the next group of crooks can (hopefully) dismantle it.....

this jackass Hoyer speaking said it was bi partisan because one republican voted for it....geez.....

you can see how your rep voted here

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c...e/1/votes/887/
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty. Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reese View Post
    .... this jackass Hoyer speaking said it was bi partisan because one republican voted for it....geez.....

Gawd, I hate political spin like that.
    Not saying the repubs are saints but anyone with more than one working braincell knows this clusterfoxtrot is being shoved down our throats by the dems.

now this jackass Waxman is calling Pelosi one of the "great speakers of the House" WTF!!!!!!!

I just vomited a little.

Quote Originally Posted by MOlivo View Post
    Did anyone not see this coming?

Only if they had blinders on. The Dems control it all right now and this has been a wet dream of theirs for years. Anyone who thinks we could have a Dem House, Senate, and President till at least 2010 and not get a health care bill passed lives in an alternate reality...................
    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." Tuco

Just the sight of Pelosi turns my stomach. I can't begin to list all the bad things that I wish would happen to that smug bitch!

She said we would have 72 hours to read the final bill before it was voted on.
    Guess what... ANOTHER lie

From the Weekly Standard:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblog..._to_put_he.asp

On September 24, Speaker Nancy Pelosi told THE WEEKLY STANDARD that she was "absolutely" committed to putting the text of the final House bill online for 72 hours before the House votes:

TWS: Madam Speaker, do you support the measure to put the final House bill online for 72 hours before it's voted on at the very end?

PELOSI: Absolutely. Without question.

But tonight, when asked if Speaker Pelosi will leave the bill online for 72 hours after we see what's in the rule, Pelosi spokesman Brendan Daly replied in an email: "No; [the] pledge was to have managerís amendment online for 72 hours, and we will do that."

Apparently Pelosi's agreement to leave the "final" bill online "at the very end" of the process wasn't such a straightforward pledge.

Idiots. I'm so pissed I can't even see straight. All this praise for Pelosi makes me ill. Idiots, each and every one of them who voted for this crap.