Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Florida Preppers.

I'm in for a meet and greet. When and where?

I'm up for it (meet&greet) I live in Hernando, but grew up in Seminole Co. The Longwood, Winter Spgs, Lake Mary, Sanford & Geneva area were my stomping grounds growing up. I remember when Lk Mary Blvd. didn't have anything but an Amoco station and a couple of homes scattered along it. The biggest pot dealer in the County was Sherriff Polk- had it flown into the old Russell's seafood property out on Hwy. 46 (Wow, did I just say that out loud?) lol
    Last edited by Fl_Cracker; 06-27-2011 at 08:42 PM.

mportkiller350 here: born and raised in Polk County but live in Orange County now. Im all up for a meet and greet in Central Florida somewhere just let me know when and where.
    "Now is the time for me to rise to my feet, wipe your spit from my face, wipe the tears from my eyes"

If anyone in Central Florida is interested in a Meet and Greet, PM me.

Ft. Pierce and Wildwood. Who wants to make a damn decision and set it up? If some folks can make it, ok, if not ok still. If we don't do it soon, it will never happen. This has been tried 1000 times. Someone set a date and place and whoever can make it is fine. Sounds like somewhere around Orlando would be good for the most folks. Thats 2 hours for me, but lets set it up. I will be there if at all possible. If someone has a better spot, speak up. I will be traveling from Ft. Pierce to Wildwood tomorrow. I can meet anywhere along the way in the early afternoon. We need to have contacts - you ain't making it on your own for very long.

I finally made the move from Louisiana to Florida. Currently in Citrus County.

Pasco Count. Lutz / Land O Lakes area

I am down with a meet and greet.

Central Florida, lake county here.

How about we plan it for a couple of weeks from now?

Anyone interested, pm me and i will set it up, even if it is just the two or three of us.

I am in Brevard county. If anyone is still interested in setting up a meet and greet.

North Florida here. Just want to say Hello. Im not driving right now but maybe next month [Jan of '12] I will be. I would love a meet and greet.
    Anyway Howdy to all your Floridians out there!
    :)