Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: First aid Numbing agent?

Quote Originally Posted by LiezeLFeliZ View Post
    one of the best numbing cream out in the market is the Dr. Numb Numbing Cream. Dr. Numb� is a NON-OILY topical anesthetic cream(creme) that contains purest BENZOCAINE : 3 %, LIDOCAINE : 5%, PRILOCAINE : 5 %, the highest amount allowed by Food and Drug Administration. It last up to 3 hours and use for numbing the skin area before getting any kind of painful procedures such as waxing, body piercing, tattooing, permanent eye liner or even minor surgery... The most safe and purest numbing cream that does not interfere with any kind of permanent ink, tattoo ink or piercing process.

thumbs up for Dr. Numb numbing cream. Its good this thing existed... my tattoo and piercing sessions will already be painless... it really is the best.. very effective... try it to believe it...

i remember when my first tattoo on my upper chest i used Dr. Numb and it's really amazing. it numb my chest and i feel no pain... it's painless... may be you can try it pretty amazing

Anybody remember Paragoric?
    When Death looks you in the eye and smiles,smile back with a 45.

Default numbing cream

now, numbing cream can also used for children.. for terrible pain from injection that is really hated by children, now the solution is over. just apply to the skin with in 30 minutes it will numb the skin and totally no pain at all.. you child will free to pain from injection..

Default Anyone who can recommend a trusted product brand for numbing cream?

next month i having an appointment to my tattoo artist because i want to have a tattoo on my lower chest and i dont like tattoo pain thats why i will try numbing cream for painless tattoo but i don't know what is the best brand for numbing cream... please help me..

Default Anyone who can recommend a trusted product brand for numbing cream?

next month im having an appointment to my tattoo artist because i want to have a tattoo on my lower chest and i dont like tattoo pain thats why i will try numbing cream for painless tattoo but i don't know what is the best brand for numbing cream... please help me..

https://prepschooldaily.blogspot.com/

"Most of you have probably heard of and used lidocaine, but perhaps without knowing it. It's an anesthetic used for topical numbing of the skin prior to suturing and for minor surgeries. It's in topical creams for relieving itching and available in pain patches. According to Wikipedia, it's on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health care system."

mentioned in the article as a vendor - use at your discretion

https://www.medicalnumbingagents.com/
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 09-01-2019 at 10:24 AM.

Tequila
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    Tequila
    I figured you used that more along the lines as anti freeze than numbing. Sorry, John. Just couldn't resist. (Snicker)

Lol
    Soon
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat