Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $3274.00 debit

Quote Originally Posted by agith View Post
    Did you by any chance order the "Carlton Sheets" products,

They've used "Franklin Covey" as billing information. and they are notorious for shipping **** that you can't return and can't cancel with anything short of an assassination threat.
    This blows...Franklin Covey, at least at one point, was a great company with an awesome product. I used their day planner system for years when my job was more on the move. Even though I rely on open source software now I still apply some of the things I learned from Franklin Covey to my day to day planning and prioritizing. It's a sad day that apparently greed has tarnished a once reputable company.

d1337

There are two types of people regarding this issue - those that have been abused by theft of their identity and those that will be. Its epidemic.

I once had someone steal some of those checks sent to me by my CC company and used one at a local Wal-Mart to buy several hundred dollars worth of merchandise.

I bought a good shredder. I love feeding it everyday. I don't let any of my personal information out of the house otherwise, like in the trash.

my card got jacked 3 mos ago. they stayed in a 5 star resort in the pinanyang province of thailand..... had a hell of a party!!!!!! champaigne,spa treatments,expensive dinners,huge tips to the staff. limo service, all kinds of crap. wish i had been there, sounds like a good time......

All you guys that got robbed... do you have any idea how? did you buy something online from a place you normally don't? Etc...

Quote Originally Posted by agith View Post
    Did you by any chance order the "Carlton Sheets" products,

nope no carlton sheets

They've used "Franklin Covey" as billing information. and they are notorious for shipping **** that you can't return and can't cancel with anything short of an assassination threat.
    now thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by drissel View Post
    What color of robe did you want, and what about a tri-corner hat??
    no robes but i like the hat idea

Quote Originally Posted by GunClinger View Post
    All you guys that got robbed... do you have any idea how? did you buy something online from a place you normally don't? Etc...
    i think thats prolly what happened i bought stuff from a few places online.

Someone used mine in Isreal ( i'm in maryland) the good news is that they only charged $1.97. Capital One called and asked if i was in Isreal. Obviously not. But hey, atleast they called me before I got screwed good.