Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Minnesota?

Default Fargo, ND here.

Hi guys!

I just came across this forum, looks good so far! I'm in Fargo so it appears in the middle of everybody replying so far!

Plainsman
    plainsmanscabin@yahoo.com

Welcome Plainsman! Fargo is pretty much Minnesota, we need someone watching our Western boarder.
    I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring. -David Bowie-

I grew up in Grand Forks, ND. Most of my family lives in Minnesota. I'm now in California.

Default Newbie reporting in

Hi, I'm another Minnesotan that's nervous about the future. Everybody else having problem finding ammo/reloading supplies?

Hey Point.... I am not in MN.. but all my kin live up there... all scattered around the state.

Katch, this State is pretty nice if you stay out of the urban centers, WSHTF I'm still looking for a way to stay warm (without having to move south). The rest of it we are pretty well prepped for. What do your kin plan to do for heat?
    BTW congrats on the moderator position!!
    I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring. -David Bowie-

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by point223 View Post
    Katch, this State is pretty nice if you stay out of the urban centers, WSHTF I'm still looking for a way to stay warm (without having to move south). The rest of it we are pretty well prepped for. What do your kin plan to do for heat?
    BTW congrats on the moderator position!!
    Thanks Point... Hope all that power won't go to my head...

But in answer to your question...My MN family are not really preppers, per say, but they are good country folk and I think that push come to shove they would find their way. Most of them have the wood burning stoves, in addition to the traditional heating systems. Other than that I don't know... but I do know it gets darn cold up there.... wayyy down here in FL we dont' worry about the cold... we welcome it.

Stuck dead in the middle of the cities - but at least i got a place to BO too.

Introducing myself - I'm in the twin cities. Just moved here this spring so not a lot of connections in Minnesota yet. Family is back in Missouri, but no one I know is really a prepper.

Quote Originally Posted by colder View Post
    Introducing myself - I'm in the twin cities. Just moved here this spring so not a lot of connections in Minnesota yet. Family is back in Missouri, but no one I know is really a prepper.
    Yeah basically anyone who is prepping in MN are doing it very quietly from what i have seen.