Thread: bewarned...leadership..a television and movie education....non reality

Default bewarned...leadership..a television and movie education....non reality

Be warned of Leadership with a television and or movie education ….non reality used/misused to illustrate reality.....

This is leadership today????? I keep warning the members here....

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ment-argument/

Ishmaelites run wild....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Be warned of Leadership with a television and or movie education ….non reality used/misused to illustrate reality.....

This is leadership today????? I keep warning the members here....

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ment-argument/

Ishmaelites run wild....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Crow's got some nerve. The audacity to talk about believing in, and defending the Constitution, when the buttholeacrats are doing everything they can to destroy the Constitution...at least the parts THEY don't like! TWO FACED SIDEWINDER! YOU SUPPPORT ALL OF THE CONSTITUTION OR YOU SUPPORT NONE OF IT. THERE AIN'T NO MIDDLE GROUND!!!!!!

What this truly says; is most of the Democrats only book they have read is "Harry Potter".....The lack of education is why they vote Demorat to begin with..... Pandering to his voter base, who only have read a children's book.....OMG, what is the world coming too.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    What this truly says; is most of the Democrats only book they have read is "Harry Potter".....The lack of education is why they vote Demorat to begin with..... Pandering to his voter base, who only have read a children's book.....OMG, what is the world coming too.

LOL LOL LOL....you got a good point there finris….good point. I've seen other leaders do this too...after other movies and fiction narratives.

This awareness has also caused me to mark...put a mark on people...whom when asked a serious question requiring some thought ….quote a movie or television program they have watched.

When I began to realize as to what I was witness....I also realized with some alarm...that these people were voters.

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    At least they can read and should get partial credit. The fact that they can not sort fact from fiction is scary.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    At least they can read and should get partial credit. The fact that they can not sort fact from fiction is scary.
    Yes, give them credit for being able to read!!! I know people who had to learn to read later in life. Being able to read is a wonderful thing!!
    BUT,,,,,What we are seeing is these "Harry Potter" (Adults) can only see things in non reality....What I mean is they view and live in a "Magical thought" and "online Persona" type mentality.....Again this is dealing with the voters ability to see things in real time. Money + or - can they deal with it? No they can't deal in anything that is not abstract, or scientific based thought. I get Heck from people due to my way of thinking. The big picture is can I think through the problem and come up with a solution. I can do that very well, and it drives those nuts who can't.

I'm not slamming the Religious. I myself am very Religious. I can and do try and see G-D in every thing, both in life and in death and everything in-between. That in its self doesn't keep me from being able to draw a straight line so to speak.

I don't guess I'm getting my point across the way I mean too. Sorry.

You got it across just fine by me finris.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite