Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: 2020.. Be very prepared!!!

Negative Camouflaged....Negative.....Big Negative..

Stop fu@king with OUR lives! Get to work and EARN your damn elected right to govern.... ASSHOLES!!!

I will re calibrate for you and the members here....

Stop Fu@king with OUR lives. Get to work and EARN your damn elected privilege to "Serve." ASSHOLES!!!

There..I feel better now.

My jawbones were getting a bit torqued ..like a set of vice grip pliers.

I genuinely believe from time to time both phoney/fake political parties need to be reminded that they are there to serve...not govern. Damned Ishmaelites!!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-09-2019 at 11:04 AM.

OT...I'm glad you corrected that because you are absolute correct. 'Serve, not govern'!
    Thanks buddy!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

For You Camouflaged...my Honor and pleasure...you are certainly welcome!!!

Finris,

The whole Gaza thing is BS Iran gave the word and the Arabs started being stupid. Ramadan also just started and the Arabs act crazier than normal during that time. I do like the fact that the U.S. is moving a whole carrier group to the Straights. Iran has made many threats against U.S. personnel and Oil shipping. The bomber groups deploying to Deago Garcia should also let them know of the shift in policy. What everyone is looking for is the Hezbollah in Lebanon and Syria to start a war and Gaza also doing the same with the 5th column in the Judea and Samaria. The last time I knew anything, keeping in mind I forget things. The big subs the U.S. run are Nuclear and not so quite. If you have a satellite in space with thermal you can see where all the nuclear boats are in the Ocean. Under the Polar Ice cap is the one exception I do believe. The hotter the signature the more likely its a Russian boat, less heat shielding. I seem to remember certain boats having something like 28 tubes. Tomahawk or Harpoon type missiles I can't seem to remember the difference. They can have multi war heads. I don't recall how many. The Israeli non nuclear boats also have about the same capabilities. They have several who stay near and dear to the biggest threats. The Arabs have OKed a "hudna" which is a half time. They are waiting for the others to get ready. I guess we are gonna see what we are gonna see.

Wow Diego Garcia...aka.."The Rock."

I was so pissed when the Obama Administration pulled back our air base forces from The Rock and put them in Guam.

For such a small place in the middle of no where...Diego Garcia has become a very strategic piece of real estate...for effecting that side of the world.

Also in the lagoon at Diego Garcia you can see Global Pre Positioning ships...loaded down with all the planned gear for initially supporting a forward Expeditionary Force. This was a plan which came out of the huge shortfall in planning which our military found with the first Gulf War. We were not ready or pre positioned for Gulf War 1.

I've worked on those ships too when they occasionally come to this yard for repair and upgrades. They remove all the military equipment and bring the ships into dry-dock for these scheduled repairs. They are a huge huge parking garage in them...with ramps for driving on and off. They also have cranes built into the hull for off/onloading certain cargos...and the rigging to suit such on and off loading.

What everyone is looking for is the Hezbollah in Lebanon and Syria to start a war and Gaza also doing the same with the 5th column in the Judea and Samaria.
    Hmmmmm....sounds like a tag team effort here by the Islamics...close in...not from far away.
    Asking myself how many close in precision weapons we and the Israelis have to bring into bear..and at what point precision delivery makes no difference....including artillery...and or newer weapons.

The big subs the U.S. run are Nuclear and not so quite. If you have a satellite in space with thermal you can see where all the nuclear boats are in the Ocean. Under the Polar Ice cap is the one exception I do believe.
    The quiet aspect of our boats..is a fiction promoted for just that...and they have been promoting that for many many years..that nuclear boats are noisy.

Any underwater boat running at speed is going to be noisy...just from flow noise alone. The trick is to raise the speed at which such an boat can maintain quietness....and this search never ends.

As to thermal...they are working on that as well with new designs...and equipment.

Under the polar ice cap...Wow!!

Do you really think that when you are out there you are listening to a whale pod carrying on...or porpoises...shrimp clicking???

That is all I am going to say concerning such. This is a never ending and very expensive quest.

The Israeli non nuclear boats also have about the same capabilities.
    Agree..and capable of being fired from a standard torpedo tube. Their boats though expensive...for what they are ..are also ideal for their uses...a significant improvement over the previous boats used by the Israelis. Quiet..also ...meaning a good intelligence gathering platform under certain circumstances.

"Hudna"....Wow!!!

https://theshalomcenter.org/node/1354

This is 24 carat pure gas lighting.

The goals of Islam is and always has been world domination by the sword...to get others to submit...

Not any different from Communism....ie..."Herding."

Hudna is just the calm before the storm..a fake peace....put any name you want on it.

The long term goal is to get others to submit. This has never changed.

Islam ..like communism is not capable of bearing any fruit usable to people ..but it can put people under chains...into the dark ages so to speak.,

Islam like Communism..must needs get it's advancement and technology from outside its boundaries.

This is an important tell tale of what it really is..yet it thinks it has the right to rule under it's religion....to get others to submit. This is demonism...the fallen.

And this is diametrically opposed to our United States Constitution and the limits it places on government for the preservation of our freedoms and liberties which have their origins in Judeo Christianity....going way back into history...via...The Word.

Islam like Communism is church and state combined...not separated. Put another way...The State is God..to quote GFW Hegel.

There are people and groups going way back into history Finris...who hate Judeo Christianity and it s origins.....and have quietly worked for centuries against it...often camouflaging their demonic works....as Judeo Christian chameleons. And they are still here ...even in the west..not in the east per se...but amongst us...even in leadership positions.

The question in my mind is have these groups climbed into bed with Islam after using up Communism to where the failure of Communism in Russia could not anymore be hidden from the world.

One of the worst things, to me Finris, is that we in this country now have supposed Leadership who've had that knowledge and history driven out of them by advanced demonic public education..and from the same source.. ....leaving any religious history and or knowledge away from their minds and souls. They are like many Islamics...mouthing out dogma but never checking up on it's origins or fruits........robots...automatons. Ishmaelites run amok. These fake and phony leaders are mostly to be found in the left here in America and they sound much like a Communist commissar when you learn to listen closely to them and their regurgitation...da!!??

And they will lead this country down the road to GFW Hegel..."The State is god."
    They will lead this country into the dregs with pride...thinking this is entirely normal.

Well...enough of that...Gotta get my grass cut....

Thanks for your post,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaeite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-09-2019 at 12:21 PM.

The whole game has been to reassess the rockets being fired into Israel from Aza. The Iron Dome crews are using a new set of engagement rules to make decisions. I was watching them fire multiples from the same position. I'm sure in a "real" escalation those fields will be hit with artillery after the first 3-4 rockets are fired. They have yet to see a combination of firepower being used. They only just started to hit some of the Money people with the targeted assassinations. The targeting of higher ranking personnel is why they stopped so quickly. Iran isn't ready for a full on confrontation with the U.S. and Israel. Iran has seemed to have forgotten that Israel has missiles that can hit Tehran very easily. The real question is how will they be armed... TNT or maybe a neutron devise. Who knows. When the time comes and they multi front onslaught against Israel they will turn the Army loose to do what needs to be done. No ROE just get the job done and make them wish they had never done this. I also see them grabbing more territory from both Lebanon and Syria. Aza hopefully will be completely destroyed. If the 5th column gets involved and you know they will, Jordan may have to take more of its Citizens back than they ever wanted. Iran and its anti ship missiles many are in Yemen. The Iranians have bought some of the very sophisticated Russian anti ship missiles. Those are the ones I would be more concerned with. I also see the U.S. putting up a very tight and enforced safety zone around the fleet. Sure didn't see that stuff under Odumbo. They keep trying to put it off. I think the quicker it gets here the better for all.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    The whole game has been to reassess the rockets being fired into Israel from Aza. The Iron Dome crews are using a new set of engagement rules to make decisions. I was watching them fire multiples from the same position. I'm sure in a "real" escalation those fields will be hit with artillery after the first 3-4 rockets are fired. They have yet to see a combination of firepower being used. They only just started to hit some of the Money people with the targeted assassinations. The targeting of higher ranking personnel is why they stopped so quickly. Iran isn't ready for a full on confrontation with the U.S. and Israel. Iran has seemed to have forgotten that Israel has missiles that can hit Tehran very easily. The real question is how will they be armed... TNT or maybe a neutron devise. Who knows. When the time comes and they multi front onslaught against Israel they will turn the Army loose to do what needs to be done. No ROE just get the job done and make them wish they had never done this. I also see them grabbing more territory from both Lebanon and Syria. Aza hopefully will be completely destroyed. If the 5th column gets involved and you know they will, Jordan may have to take more of its Citizens back than they ever wanted. Iran and its anti ship missiles many are in Yemen. The Iranians have bought some of the very sophisticated Russian anti ship missiles. Those are the ones I would be more concerned with. I also see the U.S. putting up a very tight and enforced safety zone around the fleet. Sure didn't see that stuff under Odumbo. They keep trying to put it off. I think the quicker it gets here the better for all.

when the time comes for Israel to hit Iran - the uber prime target is going to be the buried nuke facilities >>>> should be damn interesting in what the Jews have connived for a deep penetrator and a delivery vehicle - if Iran screws up big enough the job wil be done by the US and they have more than a few options to make a new major crater ....

I have heard rumors to the effect that some of the major bunker buster bombs, are able to be dropped from from some of the larger drones. The really large drones that Israel flies to Iran and they Hover circling over head for 24-48 hours and then fly home. Israel has been at the forefront building these. Most of the guidance systems and testing are done in Israel. The U.S. counter part produces the outer casings and engine maybe...That combo allows Israel to buy these things with the Military aid that has to be spent on U.S. equipment. Please do not forget that Israel has very good relations with the countries North of Iran. Many have had problems with Islamic Extremism "surprise" and went to Israel with how best to deal with it. Israel has taken care of the Kurds a number of times including training and arming them. The head of the Kurds was in Jordan a few years back and there was an assassination attempt on his life and he was badly wounded. Israels Medical Air Rescue force went to Jordan and took him to Sheba Medical center. The airports in Kurdish territory is a no problem.

I have heard rumors to the effect that some of the major bunker buster bombs, are able to be dropped from from some of the larger drones. The really large drones that Israel flies to Iran and they Hover circling over head for 24-48 hours and then fly home. Israel has been at the forefront building these. Most of the guidance systems and testing are done in Israel. The U.S. counter part produces the outer casings and engine maybe...That combo allows Israel to buy these things with the Military aid that has to be spent on U.S. equipment. Please do not forget that Israel has very good relations with the countries North of Iran. Many have had problems with Islamic Extremism "surprise" and went to Israel with how best to deal with it. Israel has taken care of the Kurds a number of times including training and arming them. The head of the Kurds was in Jordan a few years back and there was an assassination attempt on his life and he was badly wounded. Israels Medical Air Rescue force went to Jordan and took him to Sheba Medical center. The airports in Kurdish territory is a no problem.

that major Iranian nuke facility will be protected so freaking heavy that I'm not sure a drone could get thru - it would take a slew of them - I'm thinking they might now have their stealth fleet figured in their newest plan - they flew all kinds of missions in Syria against Russian gear and got golden results - heard that there is a regular rotation of Israeli pilot going thru F35 training in the US ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    that major Iranian nuke facility will be protected so freaking heavy that I'm not sure a drone could get thru - it would take a slew of them - I'm thinking they might now have their stealth fleet figured in their newest plan - they flew all kinds of missions in Syria against Russian gear and got golden results - heard that there is a regular rotation of Israeli pilot going thru F35 training in the US ...
    Israel has been doing sneaky Pete's for a number of years. They have every thing mapped out and surveillance devices placed. Mossad got into the whole Nuclear records and such. If you can get inside, you can sabotage things very easily. The F-35 has been used. Israel was not allowed to have a flight simulator for the 35. You betcha they are using a ton of simulation time to prepare these new squadrons. Israel has sent all the attack Helicopter pilots to Fort Hood to do simulation on them there, and re-certify about every other year. Well, the heavily protected nuke sites. Honestly the Iranians only hope is the S400 system. Israel trains against them in Europe. Israel has an Anti Aircraft school north of Elat. They train pilots to deal with anti aircraft stuff and the Anti Aircraft units train to down planes.....They might have every make and model of anti aircraft system such as the manpad stinger, Igla, and batteries of missiles from various nations. Israel Aircraft Industries also makes some anti aircraft weapons systems. Israel might not have an exact copy of an S400, but they will have people who have worked with them or helped with the engineering, or was an instructor on the devise. Quite frankly The Last major general had been in an Air Force unit 5101 siyerit Shaldag they do all the major stuff for the Air Force. The sister unit that was responsible just for lasing targets 5707 was disbanded a few years ago. They were a sister unit and they threw them in with the others from Shaldag. The Shaldag and Matkal are the 2 units that Israel deployed to Iraq in the early 90's to put a stop to the scud missiles. The SAS group that got caught in Iraq. The Iraqis thought they were Israeli's. Why they are multilingual and many are native arabic speakers and they have no problems getting around. They were the ones dealing with the scuds. After they were deployed no more scud missile attacks on Israel.

Israel has been doing sneaky Pete's for a number of years. They have every thing mapped out and surveillance devices placed. Mossad got into the whole Nuclear records and such. If you can get inside, you can sabotage things very easily. The F-35 has been used. Israel was not allowed to have a flight simulator for the 35. You betcha they are using a ton of simulation time to prepare these new squadrons. Israel has sent all the attack Helicopter pilots to Fort Hood to do simulation on them there, and re-certify about every other year. Well, the heavily protected nuke sites. Honestly the Iranians only hope is the S400 system. Israel trains against them in Europe. Israel has an Anti Aircraft school north of Elat. They train pilots to deal with anti aircraft stuff and the Anti Aircraft units train to down planes.....They might have every make and model of anti aircraft system such as the manpad stinger, Igla, and batteries of missiles from various nations. Israel Aircraft Industries also makes some anti aircraft weapons systems. Israel might not have an exact copy of an S400, but they will have people who have worked with them or helped with the engineering, or was an instructor on the devise. Quite frankly The Last major general had been in an Air Force unit 5101 siyerit Shaldag they do all the major stuff for the Air Force. The sister unit that was responsible just for lasing targets 5707 was disbanded a few years ago. They were a sister unit and they threw them in with the others from Shaldag. The Shaldag and Matkal are the 2 units that Israel deployed to Iraq in the early 90's to put a stop to the scud missiles. The SAS group that got caught in Iraq. The Iraqis thought they were Israeli's. Why they are multilingual and many are native arabic speakers and they have no problems getting around. They were the ones dealing with the scuds. After they were deployed no more scud missile attacks on Israel.

there's been alot of changes since 2017 when Trump took over - Israel didn't trust the US for the Obammy years >>>> I wouldn't say that they don't have a F35 simulator anymore - with all the pilots they have tee-ed up they have something for the crew to stay sharp - the US is selling Israel Patriot systems to mesh into the Iron Dome and that's more of a major secret than even the F35 systems ...

Israel has anti missile defense system for tanks, and Helicopters. The U.S. has been begging for them. Israel has turned over the iron dome to the U.S. to defend Saudi Arabia. These are not the top of the line that they have been stocking up on for the next. war. The Patriot missile defense system is an ok system. Israel has already developed a better system in my opinion. They have a multi layered missile defense system, that is proven 88%-96% effective depending on some unknown things "secret". Tying the Patriot missile system will give Israel control over the X ban system, which they don't have. The X ban is stationed in multiple countries and has more satellites than Israel has on they're own. For some reason I seem to think that this is also a help in targeting situations. I think someone with more understanding would have to weigh in on that. WE all see Iran trying to put off a confrontation with the U.S. and Israel. I think they are waiting for the Dems to get more control and or get rid of Trump. We see how anti Israel the DEms are being. How many Democrats had anything to say about Hamas launching over 700 missiles at Israeli civilians... 90% Had nothing to say. I guess we will see.