Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is the Rally over?

Default Is the Rally over?

Well we are in a very interesting time right now. Since the beginning of the year I have been saying the 97/9800 mark is when to bail out. However I was told and posted it over and over that it could go as high as 10,500.

So what do you guys think? Is the Rally over? Are good times ahead, or is this the beginning of the Greatest Depression?
    Protecting the sheep, while hunting the wolf.

Question ??????????

I believe when the rally is over, it's going to fall hard.......:shtf:
    Never Down and Out.........
    Always Ready..................

the only reason it ever went up is because the fed's pumped all that CASH into the ******* BANKS!!! it's coming to the end of the "Whatever" yes..

It all depends, they are talking about extending the homeowner credit thing, which i hope because i am not going to get a chance to use it right now but maybe next year, and they will just keep throwing money at the bouncing dead cat.

I predict that as we approach 10,500, I will revise my prediction to 11,000 - 11,500.
    All men are equal before God: wisdom, talents, and virtue are the only difference between them

I know my $$$ rally is over! I have spent most of mine on prepping. Time for a loan!!

I think it's close, I moved my IRA money into a money market fund, not sure what good it will do other than not loosing 60% in a day again, it may all be worthless soon

If the dollar goes to the 50's level like some people have been talking about, then the dow could go to 20,000.... Still losing money though.

Ya the dow will sky rocket and all the sheeple will be like YAY and then .... FREE FALL!!!!!!!!

Yeah if the dollar collapses the market will sore.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ