No Recent Activity
About daisycutter123

Basic Information

About daisycutter123
Location:
FL

Signature


A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% may take away the rights of the other 49%. T.J.

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
193
Posts Per Day
0.05
General Information
Last Activity
08-22-2015 10:15 PM
Join Date
07-01-2009