Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks. Like the site better now

Did not care for the other style.. much better

I reckon that's why there's vanilla and chocolate ice cream!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Comment

I prefer this one too. Easier to navigate.

Comment

I liked the old one better.

Comment

Who asked you anyway? Kidding It is what it is I guess. I lied the old style on the admin side anyway.
          Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Comment

My main gripe is, Where is the mark all read button? am I missing it somewhere?
            Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

Comment

I'm sort of twix and tween. I liked the old format, but I also like the new one. We probably all suffer somewhat from the old "RC (resistance to change) factor. Going away from the comfort and familiarity of what we're accustomed to, to getting use to something new can be a bit unnerving. But life goes on.

Comment

I miss the "view first unread" button..

Comment

new postings certainly have dropped off - shadow of the old forum
                  Illini Warrior

Comment

I much prefer the old style. I have issues all over the place with this new format. Can't even access it on anything but my android phone. Sorry but is there a way to have access to both to satisfy everyone?
                    also, this format won't allow me to save my login or subscribe, even as an admin. Chip, can you fix that?
                    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Comment

Originally posted by Camouflaged View Post
                      I much prefer the old style. I have issues all over the place with this new format. Can't even access it on anything but my android phone. Sorry but is there a way to have access to both to satisfy everyone?
                      also, this format won't allow me to save my login or subscribe, even as an admin. Chip, can you fix that?
                      I log in with my 15 year old Dell laptop, usin' a Firefox version old enough to run on my XP system.

Comment

Originally posted by magicfingers View Post
                        I miss the "view first unread" button..
                        it's the little circle with two down arrows in it next to the subject of the post.

Comment

Originally posted by jdh View Post
                          My main gripe is, Where is the mark all read button? am I missing it somewhere?
                          bottom of the main forum page "Mark Channels Read"

Comment

Originally posted by austinrob View Post

bottom of the main forum page "Mark Channels Read"
                            Thanks.
                            Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

Comment

Working...
                            X