Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: When SHTF Master List

Cadaver,

I don't think this is a Master List meaning you have to have everything on here; it's a Master List of everything the contributors of this board thought about. No two person's will have or require the same list of items so to personalize it for your use, just remove the items you don't think you need (or add if you don't see something you think should be there). I just use it to trigger my memory that I might need something I didn't think of.
    I'm not worried about all hell breaking loose; I'm worried about part of hell breaking loose, it'll be much harder to detect. George Carlin

It seems to me it's a great list....it's not something I can get all at once, but it's definitely a great list. I don't have a bug out place, so I guess we'll be buggin in... hopefully we won't need half the stuff we have...

Gentlemen
    I read your threads and have to state that both options are viable but having a home base is needed. Something that I can defend and dictate the avenues of approach and take direct action is a must. Supplies on hand, knowing the terrain, knowing my fellow combat buddies are all critical for a successful mission.

P.S. I like the list

Great list! but it took me 10 yrs to get my gun/ammo cache completed and now its gonna take another 10 yrs to complete "Your" well written list!! thanks alot!!
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 08-30-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuubis View Post
    You're not stocking for TS to HTF. You're stocking a luxury getaway.
    When TSHTF we are going to need to be mobile. Sitting in one place will make you a dead man unless you have an army to defend yourself.
    No... It will take an Army to break thru my Defence... The Military taught me well...

Excellent lists. Thanks to all, for sharing them!

Any updates since 2013?