Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How To Get That C&R

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    You under estimate what the treat of jailing can do to a persons memory. It's great to talk the big talk but in the end it's all just talk...
    How could they give up a name, address or even state they don't know? Most of the purchase were over 30 years ago, The last one i bought was in 1992. Read my other post slowly so you understand it a little better. Bought at private sales with NO exchange of info. They can threaten the people all they want but cant get info from them they don't have. I respect a lot of what you write on this board Paladin but why cant you admit you may be wrong once in a while? Theres nothing wrong with being wrong as we are human and all make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by shot gun blues View Post
    How could they give up a name, address or even state they don't know? Most of the purchase were over 30 years ago, The last one i bought was in 1992. Read my other post slowly so you understand it a little better. Bought at private sales with NO exchange of info. They can threaten the people all they want but cant get info from them they don't have. I respect a lot of what you write on this board Paladin but why cant you admit you may be wrong once in a while? Theres nothing wrong with being wrong as we are human and all make mistakes.
    You still don't get it do you? The problem is you never will with your attitude.
    There are so many ways that you can be traced via firearms related issues it's pathetic. Everything from ammo sales registered and otherwise, hunting licenses, people who remember what you dont consider, what about the person you just bought a gun off, who wrote down the license plate number off your car JUST in case, but you dont know about it? We used all these tricks and more to track the pedigree of so called clean paperless firearms... so go on keep talking the big talk, like I said, it's still just talk. You speculate but the fact is I've DONE it, you haven't.

You still don't get it do you? The problem is you never will with your attitude.
    There are so many ways that you can be traced via firearms related issues it's pathetic. Everything from ammo sales registered and otherwise, hunting licenses, people who remember what you dont consider, what about the person you just bought a gun off, who wrote down the license plate number off your car JUST in case, but you dont know about it? We used all these tricks and more to track the pedigree of so called clean paperless firearms... so go on keep talking the big talk, like I said, it's still just talk. You speculate but the fact is I've DONE it, you haven't.
    You were not there when I purchased any of the firearms I have so you don't know anything about it so you are wrong. I'm 65 years old and have known for a long time that someday there would be tracking of firearms. No one ever got a plate number, address or any personal info from me so no Federal agency knows what I own. Like I said they know I own but not what i own. Hell they can water board or what ever to the people that I bought them from and they cant give info that they don't have. All ammo ever bought was cash purchase at mostly gun shows and small shops. Never hunted so no worries there. You wanna talk about talking the talk well you act like you know everything about everything but no man can know it all now can they? How do you know if I have or have not done what you claim you have done? You don't know one thing about me now do ya? So just for once admit that you may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by shot gun blues View Post
    You were not there when I purchased any of the firearms I have so you don't know anything about it so you are wrong. I'm 65 years old and have known for a long time that someday there would be tracking of firearms. No one ever got a plate number, address or any personal info from me so no Federal agency knows what I own. Like I said they know I own but not what i own. Hell they can water board or what ever to the people that I bought them from and they cant give info that they don't have. All ammo ever bought was cash purchase at mostly gun shows and small shops. Never hunted so no worries there. You wanna talk about talking the talk well you act like you know everything about everything but no man can know it all now can they? How do you know if I have or have not done what you claim you have done? You don't know one thing about me now do ya? So just for once admit that you may be wrong.
    keep talking....

keep talking....
    OK I will. Have a nice day

Sorry for Hijacking the thread
    MiamiARFan.
    Last edited by mitunnelrat; 07-08-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Unwarranted comment

While this little side debate held some interesting information its not really relevant to the thread, I'm going to ask both of you to end it here and move on.

Thanks MI. This has gotten way off topic. Let's keep it on target.

got my packet today but there was no finger print card. and not sure what you mean by US citizenship certification form.

No need for fingerprints anymore, and you just have to state you are a citizen.

ok thanks.