Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Powder Puff Fox News....

Yes but you cannot comment on that view Beo! It's a PC world now lil buddy! Where've you been lately, hiding under a rock? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

[QUOTE=beowulf;742612]
    Quote Originally Posted by 54reo View Post
    Do you guys realize how you sound?

Have some respect for people other than yourselves.[/QUOTE/ Are you being sarcastic, or do you envision yourself as some kind of "Puritan"? And I suspect even they had their vices. Me? I'm a HUMAN, HEALTHY male, and if a decent looking woman is going to intentionally show her assets I'm gonna enjoy the view.

Yeah...agree to a point Beowulf. Once I found out how some women treat each other in competition ...I got over a lot of that stuff. It is not that I do not appreciate a nice looking woman but those experiences took a lot of the naivety out of me about those things and women. That was a pivotal day for me in realizing something about how I thought or did not think.

I realized that competition among women is a very different type of feral animal than it is in most men. It took a lot of the luster and bright lights out of it though I still appreciate a nice looking woman...I have little use for a Trophy Woman...or porcelain statue as I sometimes call them.

ie....the Kardashians..or is it the Orange housewives.???

I also have little use for being lectured about such by 54reo...or anyone else.

Thanks for your post ..Olde Timer.

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-14-2017 at 12:19 PM.

[QUOTE=orangetom1999;742621]
    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post

Yeah...agree to a point Beowulf. Once I found out how some women treat each other in competition ...I got over a lot of that stuff. It is not that I do not appreciate a nice looking woman but those experiences took a lot of the naivety out of me about those things and women. That was a pivotal day for me in realizing something about how I thought or did not think.

I realized that competition among women is a very different type of feral animal than it is in most men. It took a lot of the luster and bright lights out of it though I still appreciate a nice looking woman...I have little use for a Trophy Woman...or porcelain statue as I sometimes call them.

ie....the Kardashians..or is it the Orange housewives.???

I also have little use for being lectured about such by 54reo...or anyone else.

Thanks for your post ..Olde Timer.

Orangetom
    Some of the loveliest flowers (roses for instance) are beautiful from a distance. Try to handle them, though, they got nasty thorns that are not fun to contend with. Nice to look at but hold no other attraction for me. Besides, my wife says she doesn't care where I get my appetite....long as I come home for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Yes but you cannot comment on that view Beo! It's a PC world now lil buddy! Where've you been lately, hiding under a rock? Lol
    Ah, well. I never have been PC and see no reason to start now. I don't mingle with that slimy bunch, and they stay away from folks like me who'll slap their eyes around to the side of their head if they try to get in my face. Only problem there is, I'd have to wash my hands three times to get the filthy smelly slime off my hand. I just flat don't care.

Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!