Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $595 for a 4X4 Nissan pathfinder 1987 rough and ready

Default $495 for a 4X4 Nissan pathfinder 1987 rough and ready

Selling my 87 nissan pathfinder. It has a V6 high and low 4WD with 2WD. It does have electronics, but it is a bit simpler than the newer stuff. Manual windows two sticks for shifting. Automatic trans. It all works except for the AC which I haven't even had checked out. Rusty body as it spent much of it's 200K miles in the east and midwest.

It works great for getting around in montana and we have enjoyed it for the past year. No smoke out the exhaust or oil on the ground and it holds it's antifreeze. Starts at sub zero temps
    Last edited by Junkman; 09-12-2017 at 12:37 PM.

This is my favorite body style! I can remember seeing them brand new at a dealership.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Too bad yer so far away. At that price it would make a great for shooting training and target at the property! Just need a few mannequins to go with it.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

vehicle tactics training...lol
    thought i was the only guy that did that..

Sorry lil buddy. There are some of us out here as well training for real event sh-t! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

No, even a ragged out Pathfinder is deserving to be relagated as target practice. There are a LOT more deserving vehicles that I would love to use as target practice.

Yer wrong Cav. It can be driven to its destination of decimation. Utilized for a bit and the trailered off for scrap once it serves its purpose!

we have a ford tarus with a plugged up heater core that would make a good target.

The pathfinder is still a good tool here in montana where in 20 miles with a 4WD you can be far from the crowd.

And some of us don't have as much disposable income to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkman View Post
    we have a ford tarus with a plugged up heater core that would make a good target.

The pathfinder is still a good tool here in montana where in 20 miles with a 4WD you can be far from the crowd.

And some of us don't have as much disposable income to play with.
    I'm with you 100% on that last statement. If I own something and it breaks, then I figure out how to fix it. If it is beyond repair then I strip all the useful parts off before the item gets trashed. What I used to make working 3 days I now make in a whole month! To say I have a tight budget would be an understatement.

Wish I was closer, it would be a good mate for the 95 pathfinder my son has. Everything is so far away that i want