Thread: Never forget 9/11

Default Never forget 9/11

I was just a child when 9/11 happened, and I'll never forget seeing the evil that occurred on that day. I think that this event actually helped shape me into the man that I am today. As I grew up, I always felt that it was just a matter of time before the religion of peace strikes again someday, and that it will be MUCH worse than 9/11. Anyway, despite the pure acts of evil that occurred that day; we should never forget that there were many heroic actions taken by ordinary citizens and first responders. This video lists some of their stories.

I'll never forget either. I was 34 on my way to work in Southern Crazifornia. I remember the whole day and what I even had for lunch. It's still a damn shame today those events took place!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I'll never forget either. I was 34 on my way to work in Southern Crazifornia. I remember the whole day and what I even had for lunch. It's still a damn shame today those events took place!!
    Yep, it's amazing to think that there are people who were toddlers when 9/11 happened, and that they are on military deployment in Afghanistan today. That really puts things into perspective as to how much of an impact it left on America.

It also puts into perspective how badly we screwed the pooch in regards to policy for eight years. It should be done, Iraq should be done, and Pakistan should be sweeping up a mess right now.

PC has hindered winning or ending anything really when it comes to fighting/wars. The gloves need to be taken off and screw what other 3rd world Sh-tholes have to say about whatever needs to be done to finish the fighting!!

Add- We Screwed the pooch? Lol Yeah I had NOTHING to do with that Communist Country hating Jackazz and his Libtard Moronic Supporters!!
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 09-12-2017 at 08:02 AM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I remember at 36 years old, that I had just came home from working 3rd shift in a factory, and was eating breakfast when the first plane hit. I flipped on the TV, and watched the unfolding drama. When the second plane hit, little did I know, that the world would never be the same from that moment on, and honestly has done nothing but gotten worse.

Before that day, I had no desire for guns, or prepping....needless to say, that day was a game changer !
    Last edited by ckelly78z; 09-13-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly78z View Post
    I remember at 36 years old, that I had just came home from working 3rd shift in a facory, and was eating breakfast when the first plane hit. I flipped on the TV, and watched the unfolding drama. When the second plane hit, little did I know, that the world would never be the same from that moment on, and honestly has done nothing but gotten worse.

Before that day, I had no desire for guns, or prepping....needless to say, that day was a game changer
    I have a suspicion that 9/11 was a wake up call for a lot of members on this site.

^^^This^^^
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge