Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NK threatens pain and suffering if new UN SANCTIONS are approved.

Default NK threatens pain and suffering if new UN SANCTIONS are approved.

Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

The boy who cried wolf comes to mind.

Although, late last night the U.S. put one of our nuke sniffer planes in the air. Seeing how today is 9/11 I expected them to launch another missile.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

and it's the anniversary of some Happy Day in NoK
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

I was chatting with a friend today and a thought came to my mind.

Over the last couple of years, missile tests have transitioned to longer and longer range tests. The last few tests have proven that, on paper, North Korea's long range missiles have the range to reach the mainland U.S., but no tests have been done that actually show the trajectory needed to reach us. The last test was a missile that was one step below North Korea's longest range missile, yet it flew 120 miles farther than the distance needed to hit Guam. So this was a real life test that showed they have the capability with a real world trajectory to hit Guam.

What they have not done yet is 2 more tests. One is a real world test with their biggest ICBM showing a real world trajectory that would have enough range to hit the CONUS. After that is done, there will be one more test they need to do to show their capability. An actual nuclear test of an ICBM. At this point, we will have no choice but to attack North Korea. But until these last 2 steps are made, every country in the world(including us) will continue to kick the can down the road.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

It's time to Bomb the F$&k out of them NOW!! That lil Midget has proven he doesn't give a sh-t what the rest of the world says!! And given more time they'll eventually have weapon capabilities to reach and detonate a device over our Country!! F$&k everyone else and finish him NOW!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Lets see, China said it wouldn't get on NK's side if it attacks the US or Guam, what happens if a missile "accidentally" drops into our side, such as Japan. Where does China stand. Yes, this is the real problem. You think China really has 250 nukes, like the world thinks.... haha, think again.

I say pull our troops from SK border and once aboard a ship headed out to sea bomb the Midget! China and Japan are DEFINITELY not looking out for our best interests and never have! We keep waiting and someone will get a missile dropped on them for just sitting around...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Why couldn't we just detonate an EMP or 3 over NK to shut down their missile firing capabilities? It wouldn't kill anyone nor destroy any structures I thought....

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Why couldn't we just detonate an EMP or 3 over NK to shut down their missile firing capabilities? It wouldn't kill anyone nor destroy any structures I thought....
    It might not do much if their stuff is hardened. And it would be a blatant act of war.
    There are no good ways to deal with North Korea. We really have only two options. Either we do basically nothing like for the last few decades or we accept an incredible loss of life and attack them with conventional weapons with a risk of China declaring war against us. Neither of those options seem very appealing.

But it would also disable Chinese, Russian, and South Korean cities, including Seoul. Good chance it would cause minor problems for Japan as well depending on altitude. That's not a level of collateral damage we're okay with, and that's without getting into the probability the North would instantly start artillery bombardment of Seoul killing millions.