Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NK threatens pain and suffering if new UN SANCTIONS are approved.

Sounds like a plan. Need to dig out my ol glory tank top. Just kidding, I'm wearing it right now!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

And if they just go straight for the high altitude burst, there will still be a fireworks display in NK, most of the population just won't know about it for months via word of mouth.

I've been reading that this Saturday is D day.. Hummmm.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I typically don't give those people or their so called prophecies a second thought, but with the 3 hurricanes this year, the big Mexico quake, all the other earth quakes going on, and add on to those the North Korea situation, well....... there could be something to it.

Lord just let me get my new batteries home please. They are the last part needed for a modest solar power setup.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Living without electricity is easy. It sounds crazy but I enjoy it because I don't need it, even though I have the backup. It's just convenience. Being raised partly around my grandparents who didn't have indoor plumbing or electricity when I was a kid taught me a lot on how not to be dependant on it. I like having it but I'm also comfortable without it.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Wonder when the Chinese sub is stopping by with the next missile to shoot off ?