Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: California Sues Big Oil for Sea Level Rise

Default California Sues Big Oil for Sea Level Rise

The world is just returning to its normal temp after coming out of the Little Ice Age between the 14th and 19th century.

California communities Sue exxon, shell and other over climate change sea level rise

The oil companies shouldn't be forced to pay for legal representation for these frivolous lawsuits. How can they be sued if everything they're doing in their business is legal?

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    How can they be sued if everything they're doing in their business is legal?
    California ?

I believe that in World History taught now there is no mention of The Little Ice Age.
    Don't remember what grade level i was at, but have never forgot that part of history.
    Last edited by Nicor; 09-07-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicor View Post
    California ?
    Yeah, it's California. I should have know better; I truly despise that state. Not that there aren't a few good people who live in that state; it's just a shame that they're outvoted by illegals and liberal zombies.
    Last edited by Fontaine; 09-07-2017 at 11:17 PM.

Only thing Cal has going for it is the view. I don't even care for the veggies and fruits. They are bland and tasteless too me.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

That STUPID state and its cities are BROKE!! Yet they have $ for frivolous law suits? Lmfao!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    That STUPID state and its cities are BROKE!! Yet they have $ for frivolous law suits? Lmfao!!
    They are banking on liberal judges to give them windfalls on lawsuits such as this, and you know they will find the right judge to do it too. This is the land of the free, and the home of the lawsuit.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    They are banking on liberal judges to give them windfalls on lawsuits such as this, and you know they will find the right judge to do it too. This is the land of the free, and the home of the lawsuit.
    You nailed it !

They should follow Ronnie Barrett's lead and not sell their products to the state government. When they banned 50 cal, he refused warranty, and sales to CA govt and LEO.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Only thing Cal has going for it is the view. I don't even care for the veggies and fruits. They are bland and tasteless too me.
    I was in LA last week, and kept thinking how ugly the countryside looked.Everything dry, unmowed along highways and up the sides of hills. Now up north is a little different but mid state south seems pretty crappy to me.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields