Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Florida

Default Florida

Allready have ensuing panic

Anyone wanna wager how long before martial law gets declared ?
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

Florida, if models remain correct, is going to get a double whammy. First from the cat 5 hurricane, then Jose is going to meander and then slam into Miami a few days later!

I think God hates Miami. I would have to agree. I went there once and have no desire to go back.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Panic buying is creating a frenzy and fights. There's quite a few complainers on the news about some folks buying 20 cases of water when it's their turn. Don't care as Iam that guy! I buy what I can afford and if there's none left once I've checked out that's yer damn fault!! I've never had to buy like that though at the last minute since I started my prepping habits years ago. I do have to ask the complainers out there though..... Why are you mad because the guy before you bought the last of whatever today? Why didn't you buy oh... say... like Monday this week if not sooner?
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Florida, if models remain correct, is going to get a double whammy. First from the cat 5 hurricane, then Jose is going to meander and then slam into Miami a few days later!

I think God hates Miami. I would have to agree. I went there once and have no desire to go back.
    I agree about not wanting to go back to Miami. I flew into Miami a few times and drove to the Florida Keys for vacation; the traffic is terrible and it feels like a foreign country.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Panic buying is creating a frenzy and fights. There's quite a few complainers on the news about some folks buying 20 cases of water when it's their turn. Don't care as Iam that guy! I buy what I can afford and if there's none left once I've checked out that's yer damn fault!! I've never had to buy like that though at the last minute since I started my prepping habits years ago. I do have to ask the complainers out there though..... Why are you mad because the guy before you bought the last of whatever today? Why didn't you buy oh... say... like Monday this week if not sooner?
    Or, as Rush Limbaugh suggests, fill empty bottles with tapwater. It's all just dihydrogen oxide!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I agree
    Only things I've purchased this week for the hurricane is a Boston Butt for the green egg and kept my truck topped off everyday after work....it's 80+ miles round trip to work....
    Live Free or Die

I watch the news and shake my head. I'm like I may get some half and half for coffee. Other then that I'm good.

The empty shelves, people waiting in line so for gas and gas stations having no fuel. Folks this is exactly like what it will be if shtf ever happens. Watch how nice people become mean and violence happens much much faster.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by Ready 4 reset View Post
    I watch the news and shake my head. I'm like I may get some half and half for coffee. Other then that I'm good.

The empty shelves, people waiting in line so for gas and gas stations having no fuel. Folks this is exactly like what it will be if shtf ever happens. Watch how nice people become mean and violence happens much much faster.
    I'm thinking the same thing, Ready. This is a good preview of what is going to be like when a whole bunch of dumbasses want the little bit that's left. Fighting, stabbing, shooting, busting each others' heads with tire iron, baseball bats...while I just sit back and watch, shaking my head, prepared to protect my supplies that no one but me knows I've got. Reason I say I'm ready to protect what no one else knows I have is because these numb nuts are going to start wandering around, see a house and say "hmmmm, wonder what's inside", and come to kick the door in. What they're gonna find is me and my two good friends...12 Ga and double ought. I'll make some "enlightening" introductions. Know what I mean, Vern?
    Last edited by beowulf; 09-07-2017 at 09:42 PM.

I have to say this about drinking water.
    Do you know there are some people in the U.S. that think the water in the bathroom is not the same water as from the kitchen facet,
    or for whatever reason because its in the bathroom.

Water was shutoff here for repairs and the woman here just about had heart attack when i pulled the lid of of the toilet tank and dip my coffee cup in it so i could make some coffee.
    And don't started on her not wanting to fill the bath tub up anther time.

What's happening in Florida right now is a snapshot of what happens in a real SHTF scenario. So many people pick up supper on the way home from their office job, and have no discernable supplies at home for any emergency, or any skills/knowledge of how to survive without modern utilities.

About the time a NORK EMP goes off over middle America that affects everyone, we will all soon learn who is prepared, and who is a ZOMBIE.