Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gov of Virgin island orders confiscation of fire arms

Default Gov of Virgin island orders confiscation of fire arms

This is so illegal. Gov of Virgin island orders confiscation of fire arms pre-Irma.
    NRA to file lawsuit.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/05...ns-to-sue.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Well good for them You, Bam, Beo, Flock, Myself and most here don't live there!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

.... and thus is why I am against registration.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Well good for them You, Bam, Beo, Flock, Myself and most here don't live there!! Lol
    A part of me believes that this operation is to test the National Guards ability to carry out civilian disarmament; and to see how it can be applied to the mainland states as well. After all, that's what the New World Order ultimately wants to achieve, and they are willing to use military force if necessary. Hurricane Katrina was essentially the first test run, and it was over 10 years ago; they need more data collection.
    Last edited by Fontaine; 09-05-2017 at 10:06 PM.

It may work on that island but it WILL be more difficult to achieve here in Texas. I also know more folks here have more training in their pinky toe than most NG! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I think the order means the guard can confiscate, but not that it WILL.
    Still, the idea the military could be empowered to confiscate firearms goes contrary to the freedoms Americans enjoy. Unfortunatly, the Virgin Islands do not have to obey the U. S. Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I think the order means the guard can confiscate, but not that it WILL.
    Still, the idea the military could be empowered to confiscate firearms goes contrary to the freedoms Americans enjoy. Unfortunatly, the Virgin Islands do not have to obey the U. S. Constitution.
    I'm not so sure about that, it appears that Radich v. Guerrero incorporated the second amendment into US territories.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/04/no-more-handgun-bans/

I thought so too, the same with Alaska, Hiwaii, Porta Rico, Guam........ It's my understanding ALL of the US, INCLUDING the Territories were under the same Constitutional protection and was ruled under the same bill of rights as well. I'm pretty certain the NRA lawyers would not initiate a lawsuit if these territories were not protected under the US constitution.

TG, PLEASE EXPLAIN.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

They may think it's practice. The free states see it as tipping their hand. Would be really funny to see them attempt that in places like Montana and Idaho. You'd have our local boys giving the feds lots of space so they weren't in the field of fire because any collection attempts here would make the Bundy standoff look like a 5 year old's birthday party.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelith View Post
    The free states see it as tipping their hand.
    That's why I believe they chose to conduct this operation in a US territory rather than in the mainland; far away from most of the American populations' and alternative medias' eyes (Alex Jones, NRA News, Breitbart, etc...)