Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Making some advanced preps..to get things in position ..

Thx a bunch.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Welcome!

There's a lot more. These are just on top of my head.
    You can get amoxicillin OTC as well.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Amoxicillin is great especially for infected teeth. Cammie if you get a chance could you post a thread of what and where to buy? It'll make it much easier for some of us Ignots that don't know! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

When I'm feeling ruff I just give myself a shot of what I have in the fridge for the cow and goats.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Check out fish and animal antibiotics. Also we have got some stuff from here, https://www.alldaychemist.com/ altho they don't list the rescue inhalers right now.

Success in replacing the ABS unit.
    This is my first experience with such an unit. None of my older vehicles had this kind of set up.

The ABS and brake warning lights have gone out.

Talking to my friend as I type this out on 3.610 LSB...on the 75 meter band. Was able to contact him last night and tonight as well. He will be coming back down here soon to take some more stuff back to Tennessee.
    Static level was a bit high tonight and I brought mjy power level up to about 200 watts instead of the radios 100 watts.

Working on more stuff to get ready tomorrow ..and will be picking up spare AA batteries and some aspirin and anti bacterial ointment.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-03-2017 at 08:56 PM.

This place is great! I've purchased a lot of my stock meds from them. They are reasonable priced. It's in Canada.
    http://365-rx.com/search?id=1111&q=amoxicillin

The rest of the ones I listed I posted where you can get them.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Amoxicillin is great especially for infected teeth. Cammie if you get a chance could you post a thread of what and where to buy? It'll make it much easier for some of us Ignots that don't know! Lol
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

DONE. It's in the emergency medical area.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post

Took my scooter over to my Mothers house to discuss with my sister her hurricane plans...with my elderly Mother.

She says it will be just as difficult to take my elderly mother out of town as it would to stay put.

I suggested she make a bug out bag and keep it on the ready just in case.

I also told her that If I need to go ...I will position her with one of my small generators along with a two cycle fuel can for her and my Mother.

Told her also that I have been thinking about leaving her with that recently acquired .40 caliber S&W auto pistol. She stated that the 12 gauge Mossberg Pump I bought her some time back is more than sufficient.

Talked with my mother before shoving off to BJ's for supplies.

Went to BJ's and bought two large packs of House Brand paper towels...also two pack of house brand 40 count AA Batteries..to augment the one pack of 40 count I already have at home. As far as I am concerned running low on batteries is like not having any Ice in the fridge. That is one type of "Low level Alarm" that I try to prevent.

Talk about something odd looking....driving back to my Mother's house with two large packs of paper towels on the back of the Scooter....the two forty packs of batteries and one large container of laundry detergent for Mom.

I made it ..no problem. I must have looked like one of those Chinamen...on a bicycle...overloaded...about to tip over into the street.

Will be doing similar later to day on the scooter to fill up my spare cans in gasoline...after topping off all the gas fed equipment here. In particular I want to have full cans of ready mix two cycle fuel.

Will schedule a trip to Wally World later today as well.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-04-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    DONE. It's in the emergency medical area.
    Thank You very much!