Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Close call had to pull my weapon....

Default Close call had to pull my weapon....

230am last night I hear sirens, look out the window and see 3-4 police cars chasing some sports car around my hood. Down my street and all around. I step out back on the porch now that I'm up I have to have a smoke. Lol next thing I know some sports car speeds down my alley, parks in my grass with engine running and turns out lights.

I walk 20 ft over pointed a flashlight and my weapon at the drivers window a yell "" Move Punk and your dead"! I called 911 gave the report and they were there in a minute. Come to find out the kid and a 12 yr old runaway stole that car, stole 2 beers only at a corner market and then initiated a 100 mph police chase. He loses the cops and finds me. Lol

They gave him a sobriety test but he was just high with weed found in car. He got charged with GTA, evading police and theft I think. My wife heard me say the punk word and said.... "what's up Clint Eastwood" I laughed pretty good. Thank God it went the easy way and no one had to get hurt...

IMG_5735.jpg

IMG_5731.jpg

IMG_5731.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 09-02-2017 at 11:37 AM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

so what did LEO have to say?
    "thanks for helping out" or "you shoulda left this to us professionals"

No the city cop doing the arresting was gracious as he was pissed for having to deal with a high speed chase. I wasn't going to give the perp a chance to bust into my home with family asleep!! The Sherrifs were not wanting anything to do with this arrest nor pursuit the city cop said. Both branches of LEO were clearly not working together as I witnessed it. It was odd....

Add- It seemed the Sherrifs wanted to let the kid go and City cop said NOPE ain't gonna happen! Lol
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 09-02-2017 at 11:54 AM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Woohoo! Citi-zen to the rescue! Nice job Skeeter! Juvi's get away with too much as it is! Hell no, don't let him go!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

The hid is not even 18 yet. Both branches of Leo were astonished at his driving skills!! Lol The kid is definitely getting hung with GTA...

Sounds like one of the Fife's knew the kid or his parents.

Ya did good, Skeeter. Now add a trespassing charge for him being on your lawn.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

My hero
    Can I have your autograph?
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

Skeeter,

I am glad you were able to help out in your way.

I am also glad to hear you did not have to fire your weapon.

By the way Skeeter.....I am not sure of the details...the kid had another 12 year olde with him...but how olde was he?? I think I have that mixed up somewhere in translation.

Nonetheless..glad to hear you did not have to fire your weapon.

Agee..with Camo and others...some kids get away with entirely to much today.

Orangetom.

Didn't they know that the skeeters are out at night?
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

The city is safe for another night thanks to the Lone Ranger.

Never any excitement around here.