Thread: Wow! There may be change for the better coming soon!

Default Wow! There may be change for the better coming soon!

Colleges are suffering. Lesson being learned the hard way!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/01...ee-speech.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

They made their bed, now they have to sleep in it and deal with the blowback.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I don't feel sorry for the colleges....I feel sorry for the undisciplined, inexperienced, uneducated students who took a big bite out of the college apple at the hands of their professors.

Agree...these colleges made their beds...now sleep in them.

Some of us live out here in Real...ville...not the safety net of Ishmaelilte colleges and universities.

My .02,

Orangetom

What ticks me off is that these parents unknowingly spent premiums for propaganda learning rather than true education.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    What ticks me off is that these parents unknowingly spent premiums for propaganda learning rather than true education.

Agree....ticks me off too Camo..and I know many parents working for years and years to pay off college loans for their children. One of them to UVA in Charlottesville.

Orangetom

TCU will also get their dose of reality soon as well. Not to mention MSU and their Anti-Flag fiasco....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Looks like several colleges are starting to feel the impact. ANTIFA is about to get it the a$$. They will most likely disband and reform under another name. ANTIFA, Occupy Wallstreet, Black Lives Matter. All cut from the same cloth!

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Living here in Missouri, I have followed the plight of Mizzou since those protests... If hundreds of janitorial, food service, grounds keepers teachers aides, et al had not lost heir jobs, then I would have found this bit of Karma amusing... The protestors left, one professor lost her job and left the University in a lurch... I really think the school learned their lesson as a lot of alum have stopped with their donations...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...