Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maxine Waters. What a blow hard!

Default Maxine Waters. What a blow hard!

This chunk has a big mouth but nothing to back it up but words to encourage riots and civil disruption!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/555164632...#sp=show-clips
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

She used to be my congressperson. Then I moved.

She's just a homeless old woman, screaming at the clouds....
    Good medicine in bad places

They call her "Maxi-pad" for a reason.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Eagle View Post
    They call her "Maxi-pad" for a reason.

LOL LOL LOL Lone Eagle,

I've not heard that one ...thanks,

I agree..she is a disrupter...a divider...not a uniter.....an Ishmaelite. Disrupting is the very best of which she is capable and her handlers as well....those pulling her puppet strings.

Like Leonard Pitts in the Editorial Columns of the news papers, like Al and Jesse...she has only victimization on which to build her drama and thus taking out of the cash, power, from the till and redistributing it to her voters...but not putting anything back in while playing the blame game...good cop/bad cop.

This has been going on so long via Al and Jesse...that people are beginning to see her clearly for what she is. BLM and Antifa have not helped the left's causes as well...and aided in people seeing Maxine and the like for what they are ....dividers not uniters.

She has just gotten so Wolfie of late....Wolfie!!!

The entire progressive left as well....Wolfie.

When one gets the sense of how much of the nations production is skimmed off..redistributed via programs like Obama Care...and other welfare for votes...you get a sense of why these people feign outrage and offense to keep and maintain their power and control over he herd.

This is in very sharp contrast to the jobs creation which has happened since January 20...the very hope for which people have been looking for 8 years.

I think this sense of the contrast has finally turned so many of the people against Maxine and her ilk...the progressive left.

The Rubbish going on in and around colleges and protests...has not helped her and her like as well....as they clearly show what side they have backed and against the first 10 Amendments to our Constitution.

And now to further dig themselves into a grave ...they are trying to make political cannon fodder out of the Hurricane down in Texas.....good grief...how shallow.

People as a whole may not be smart but they do not need a degree or an "expert" to figure out that pattern ..given enough time they can see it clearly and it stinks.

I do not believe Maxine and her crowd can smell their own stink.

Americans have had way to much of Maxine and her crowd trying to pick their pockets while excoriating America and its people with their phony labels...good cop/bad cop.

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-02-2017 at 09:00 AM.

It's amazing how ordinary folks like her that made the same kind of $ I do now become filthy rich after being in office a few years!!!! Damn I want these corrupt M'rF'rs locked up!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    It's amazing how ordinary folks like her that made the same kind of $ I do now become filthy rich after being in office a few years!!!! Damn I want these corrupt M'rF'rs locked up!!
    Y'all got one of them from Texas too, Skeeter....Sheila Jackson Lee. Dumb broad can't even use proper terminology. Uses the term "Pacific" when it should be "SPECIFIC". Ex., she says "let's be PACIFIC" rather than let's be SPECIFIC" when referring to a particular thing. Bitch drives me nuts with her arrogant, insolent attitude. I can't remember all the times I've wanted to slap her back to about the time King John was signing the Magna Carta. But, then, she's not the only vermin in Congress I feel so "affectionate" about.

LOL.. Let me ax you pacific a quession!
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Micro aggression a bit? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Nothing micro about that.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

She's wanting attention. I garauntee you, if SHTF, she would be one of the first to climb in a bunker to hide out! Saddam comes to mind.