Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about Antifa......or two legged wildlife..

Default about Antifa......or two legged wildlife..

Discussing the news with my friend at work...a retired Navy man ...he blurts out..

"Have you noticed that BLM is quietly moving away from the Antifa crowd??"

No...I replied...but I have noticed that the public is getting upset and starting to speak out against Antifa...albeit slowly ..but most of the MSM is in the corner for Antifa.

The American people are beginning to notice with disgust....that Antifa, like so much of politics and politicians..and also the MSM shilling for them, are become the very thing in their MO...for which they protest...for which they claim they dislike.

He thinks that Antifa is beginning to run their course in effectiveness and may be soon thrown under the bus. That BLM is distancing themselves from Antifa.

I watch, wait,, and take notes.

Have any of you members noted this pattern..in it's quietness?? In the silence??

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Ah, this is an appropriate spot for this.... lol

IMG_5715.jpg
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I don't trust BLM either. It's the quiet ones you should be concerned about.
    ANTIFA blurts out their disgusting agenda, so there is no guessing game on how to deal with them.

BLM has pretty much the same attitude and agenda. They are splitting only to continue their attack from a different perspective but just as lethal if not moreso.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Tucker let loose on one of the BLM leaders last night, great stuff. She couldn't defend BLM being racist holding black only events.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Where's the BLM navy? There's a large black population in Houston, don't they matter?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Discussing the news with my friend at work...a retired Navy man ...he blurts out..

"Have you noticed that BLM is quietly moving away from the Antifa crowd??"

No...I replied...but I have noticed that the public is getting upset and starting to speak out against Antifa...albeit slowly ..but most of the MSM is in the corner for Antifa.

The American people are beginning to notice with disgust....that Antifa, like so much of politics and politicians..and also the MSM shilling for them, are become the very thing in their MO...for which they protest...for which they claim they dislike.

He thinks that Antifa is beginning to run their course in effectiveness and may be soon thrown under the bus. That BLM is distancing themselves from Antifa.

I watch, wait,, and take notes.

Have any of you members noted this pattern..in it's quietness?? In the silence??

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    here you go ...... Your buddy is on to something.....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...merican-ideals

Bloomberg Jumps On The 'AntiFa'-Bashing Bandwagon "More In Common With Nazis Than American Ideals"

It appears Bay Area TV anchor Frank Somerville'shonest description of "the hate" he experienced from "violent, clad in black" protesters in Berkeley was the tipping point for the liberal media to turn against AntiFa en masse.

I experienced hate first hand today... It came from these people dressed in all black at a protest in Berkeley.

Ironically they were all chanting about NO hate.
    Some had shields and gloves. Some had helmets. Some had gas masks.
    Live Free or Die

Flock, BLM is too busy plotting their next protest/riot/anti-Trump rally, to be bothered with anything connected to working to better a situation.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Pelosi denounced Antifa as well. IMO the left is ready to pull their support from them. I think they served their purpose in getting the Klan to fight back so the left could hammer them. But Antifa has went so far overboard they can't retain support as much from the left without fully exposing the left for what they really are. I am now starting to look for what is coming next. I know it's already planned and waiting to kick loose. Don't doze off now. It's time to keep your heads on a swivel.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Pelosi denounced Antifa as well. IMO the left is ready to pull their support from them. I think they served their purpose in getting the Klan to fight back so the left could hammer them. But Antifa has went so far overboard they can't retain support as much from the left without fully exposing the left for what they really are. I am now starting to look for what is coming next. I know it's already planned and waiting to kick loose. Don't doze off now. It's time to keep your heads on a swivel.
    I read somewhere that Antifa has something big planned for the fall.....Plus Antifa is funded by Soros...He will not stop trying to destroy this country..
    Live Free or Die

He will not Stop, at least as long as he breathes. I don't think antifa is through their violence short of the DOJ coming down really hard on their leadership. Not sure that would stop it, but it would slow it down. But they have been expoused for what they are. The true middle ground libs won't back them any longer, just the whacko's. That'll slow down their effectiveness. That's why I say something else is just waiting in the wings to be turned loose. Couple years ago it was the wall street protesters, BLM last year, Antifa this year. There will be something to follow Antifa.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13